Required for Senior Manager – Government Policy in Roche
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland — a great place to live and work.
Post : Senior Manager – Government Policy
This position will engage with policy makers, decision makers, regulatory authorities, industry associations, commerce chambers and embassies with the objective of creating awareness about the operations & initiatives of Roche Products amongst external stakeholders and liaising with government officials to ensure smooth functioning of the organization in India.
- You will bridge the connect between the external environment and Roche to maintain organizational reputation in public domain, understand the basic working of central and state governments, identify and meet key stakeholders within Government departments and build rapport with key stakeholders in the Government
- You will communicate with all internal and external stakeholders while adhering to Roche Compliance Policy and Roche India Policy, engage with the Industry associations (OPPI), Chambers of Commerce (CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM) and international associations PHRMA(Pharmaceuticals Research & Manufacturers of America) on regulatory updates
- You will communicate and share global experiences on various policies with the policy makers, help create breakthroughs in the untapped Government procurement systems by meeting key decision makers and convincing them about Roche products
- You will identify hindrances in executing or completing projects, analyse hindrances to identify dead log and provide recommendations for resolution, open access to more markets by convincing Government authorities on the benefits of Roche products
- You will mitigate business risks by assisting regulatory team to get approvals by relentless follow-ups and meetings, meet government officials to understand additional documents/ support required and communicate the same to the regulatory team
Candidate Profile :
you are a Graduate with 5-7 years of experience in a public affairs/ regulatory affairs role
You have good knowledge and complete understanding of Federal Structure of Union & State Governments
You have knowledge of policies being formulated by the government related to Health and pharmaceutical sectors
You have knowledge and experience of stakeholder mapping and engagement with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills and influencing ability with a consistent performance track record
Experience: 5-7 Year
Job ID: 3246671215
Functional Area: Market Access
End Date: 6th, January 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.