Applications for following (Category ‘C’) posts purely on Contract basis are invited on the prescribed form which may be down loaded from the University Website : www.hillagric.ac.in. However, the application will be considered valid if it is accompanied by a Bank Draft of prescribed fee of Rs. 280/- (Rupees two hundred eighty only) for general Category and Rs.70/- (Rupees Seventy only) for reserved categories candidates, payable in favour of Comptroller, CSKHPKV, Palampur:-
Post: Vety. Pharmacist & Pharmacist
No of posts: 1
Salary: Rs.5910-20200 + 3000 GP (Contractual emoluments of Rs. 8910/-per month)
i) 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from recognized University or Board.
ii) Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/ State Government.
iii) Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of H.P. and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
No of posts: 3
Salary: Rs.5910-20200 + 2800 GP (Contractual emoluments of Rs. 8710/-per month)
(i) Should have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the Board recognized by the State Government and also should have passed the Matriculation Examination with Science from the Board recognized by the State Govt.
(ii) Provided that he should have passed the prescribed Veterinary Pharmacist Training Course of two years duration and Diploma to this effect should have been issued by the CSKHPKV, Palampur or should have passed two years duration course with equivalent syllabus prescribed by the CSKHPKV, Palampur for Veterinary Pharmacist training from a University/ Institution recognized by the State/ Central Government
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of H.P. and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
For posts of Vety. Pharmacist:-
As per criteria laid down by H.P. Subordinate Service Selection Board, Hamirpur/ CSKHPKV, Palampur.
For post of Pharmacist (Allopathy):-
Objective type screening test Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) syllabus of concerned subject, general knowledge including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Every day Science, Logic, General English and General Hindi of 10+2 standard= 200Marks.
2. Interview of those who qualify objective type screening test = 30 Marks.
3. Time duration of test = 2 hours.
4. No. of questions = 200
5. No negative marking
1. Applications complete in all respects should reach the office of the
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment),
Distt. Kangra, H.P. latest by 30.12.2015
however, for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh , the last date for receipt of applications is 15.01.2016.
2. The applications received after these dates will not be entertained. The University shall not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons what so ever.
3. The application Form viz. Category ‘C’ may be down loaded from the University Website http://www. hillagric.ac.in.
4. The Application Forms on cash payment shall not be sold by the Recruitment Branch.
5. Candidate must fulfill requisite qualifications/conditions on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. on 30.12.2015 for candidates from Non Tribal Areas and on 15.01.2016 for tribal areas of H.P.
6. The candidate must be citizen of India.
7. The candidates selected for appointment to the above posts on contract basis will have to execute a contract agreement with this University i.e. CSKHPKV, Palampur as per rules.
8. The Selected candidate shall be paid fixed contractual emoluments per month and shall not be entitled for other allowances and service benefits as are admissible to regular employees of the University.
9. The incomplete application forms or those received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be entertained and shall be liable to be rejected without making any reference.
10. The number of posts may vary depending upon the need of the University.
11. The reservation indicated above has been given as per rules/instructions of the Sate Govt, and the same shall be provided to candidates of H.P. only.
12. The canvassing direct or indirect shall amount to disqualification.
13. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised.
14. The application without prescribed fee shall not be accepted.
15. The candidate must write his/her telephone/ Mobile Phone No. below his/ her signature at the end of the application form.
See All Other Jobs in our Database