Vacancies in pharmaceutical sales at Johnson & Johnson - freshers may apply
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post: Medical Service Representative
The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for networking with doctors, chemists and customers, building long-term relationships with KOLs in assigned territory and conducting scientific activities.
- Builds effective customer relationships while adhering to company’s compliance standards
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory by involving them in scientific engagements at regular intervals and through effective coverage at right frequency
- Executes and plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs and executes marketing campaigns from time to time in order to service listed HCPs in prescribed territory
- Achieves daily call average of 10 (doctors) and 4 (chemists)
- Collects and submits stocks and sales statements and other required documents in timely and accurate manner
- Follows up with customers for resolving issues and maintaining satisfaction
- Follows safety and compliance policies of organization
Education: B.Sc. / B. Pharm
Required Years of Related Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
Experience: 0-1 years
Qualification: B.Sc. / B. Pharm
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Bellary, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai
Functional Area: MR
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 25th January, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.