Openings for Degree in Pharmacy candidate at AIDS Control Committee
Online applications are invited for CG State AIDS Control Committee from 17/12/2015 to 24/12/2015 till evening 5.00
Post: Asstt. Director (CST) - (CG AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY)
University degree in Medicine or Nursing or pharmacy
or Master in Public Health
or Mastery in Health Management or
Master in Social Work or in any other relevant field with minimum 3years of experience in Health sector.
1. To undertake regular visits to service delivery points (share sites visited with JD CST to avoid duplication for assessment of:
• Facilities providing ART and HIV/AIDS care,
• Laboratories for CD4 testing including supply of CD4 kits.
2. To assist JD (CST) in conducting regular review meetings of ART centre and State Grievances Redressal Committee (SGRC) meetings.
3. To compile the monthly drug summary sheets from all the ART centres and help JD CST in analyzing the same.
4. Focal point for supply and utilization of ARV drugs, relocations and monitoring of stocks of ARV drugs and coordination with NACO to avoid any drug stock outs or expiry of ARV drugs
5. Monitor procurement, supply and availability of 01 and PEP drugs.
6. Responsible for coordinating for training of all categories of health care providers.
7. Any other duty assigned by JD CST or DD CST 8. AD CST will work under guidance of JD CST. In the States where there is no JD or DD CST, AD CST will be the in charge of CST
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.