National Health Mission invites Pharmacists (22 posts) under Adolescent Health Programme
Interested candidates may submit application in a plain paper along with necessary documents for filling up of the under mentioned posts (contract basis) under National Health Mission, Adolescent Health Programme as following details. Application is to be submitted at Adolescent Health Section, Directorate of Health Services, Dinthar Aizawl. Last date of submission of the application is 9th January, 2015.
No.of post: 22
Qualification: 1. Preference will be given to Bachelor's degree with pharmacy with a recognized university.
2. B.Sc nursing from recognized university.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 13500(normal); Rs. 15525(HPD- normal) & Rs. 17550(HPD- difficult)
1. Applicants should bring their original documents at the time of interview.
2. Applicants must be between 18-35 years and 5 years relaxable for ST/SC candidates.
3. Date and place of interview will be informed through Local Television scroll.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview.
5. Visit www.health.mizoram.gov.in
OFFICE OF THE MISSION DIRECTOR
STATE PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT
NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.