Engagement of Pharmacists on hourly remuneration, Ad hoc Basis – Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati invites applications from qualified Pharmacists for engagement as a Pharmacist on ad hoc and hourly remuneration basis on the following terms and conditions:
- Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs. 300/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs. 1500/- per day and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer any right for a temporary or permanent post in the Bank’s service.
- He/She will not be a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the Bank.
- He/She will be required to work in any of the Bank’s dispensaries at Guwahati during the working hours of that dispensary. The remuneration will depend upon the number of hours, for which his/her services are utilized by the Bank. He/She may also be required to attend dispensary whenever and wherever required by the Bank.
- The Bank has the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason thereof.
The candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University of North Eastern States (Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Tripura) and who are registered with Pharmacy Council of the respective States under Pharmacy Act, 1948, may send their applications in the enclosed format alongwith photocopies of certificates, to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001 so as to reach us on or before December 30, 2014. Candidates having requisite qualifications and suitable experience will be short listed for interview. Mere possession of eligibility criteria will not confer any right on a candidate to be called for interview. The envelope containing the Application should be superscribed “ Application for the post of Pharmacist on Ad hoc Basis”.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.