Required for Regional Business Manager in Bayer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post: Regional Business Manager
- Effective design and implementation of business plan and sales strategies for the Region to achieve desired Sales objectives through effective Channel management, motivating the sales team and higher price realization.
- Diversification into new markets geography, development of innovative sales strategies, pre-empting the competition for maximizing sales.
- Create, maintain and nurture an extensive but optimum distribution infrastructure to facilitate maximum reach and market share.
- Building a high performing team of skilled employees with a proactive business oriented approach, ready to take on adverse business conditions and competition.
- Optimize resources to achieve sales objectives with high quality brand Push & Pull activities.
- Build relationships and liaison with professional / individual forums, key decision makers of other companies.
- Graduation with an MBA (would be preferred), and having at least 12 -15 years’ experience (with 4-6 years at the Regional level) in Sales in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Proven ability & track record to lead a sales team towards successful implementation of strategies and surpassing top-line targets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with a capability to negotiate.
Experience : 4-6 years
Education : B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai
End Date: 31st Dec, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database