Opportunity to work in DuPont as Bio-Analytical Research Associate
For over 200 years, we’ve harnessed our scientific expertise to discover, enable, and deliver solutions for the world at large. Explore DuPont careers to discover how we work together with academics, governments, companies and organizations around the globe to find new and better ways to provide for the needs of our growing population. It’s what we call inclusive innovation.
Post: Bio-Analytical Research Associate
DuPont Central Research and Development has an immediate opening for a motivated Bio-Analytical Research Associate at the DuPont Knowledge Center in the ICICI Knowledge Park (IKP) in Hyderabad, India. The ideal candidate should have strong grounding in chromatography and mass spectrometry to provide technical support for our analytical facility. Good knowledge of modern GC, HPLC and mass spectrometry (MS) technologies is a must. Hands on skills and experience with quantitative sample preparation procedures are required. This position is for a team-oriented problem solving individual who will work with the DuPont Corporate Center for Analytical Sciences in our new state-of-the-art lab.
- Expertise in LC-MS, GC-MS and IC
- Hands on expertise in handling advanced mass spectrometers.
- Strong background in bio-analytical techniques like protein characterization, metabolite identification by mass spec.
- Strong computer skills with chromatographic and mass spec data system experience.
- Demonstrated ability to compile data, draw sound conclusions, present results and make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams of scientists.
- Demonstrated ability to perform written analytical test methods.
- Established strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interface directly with internal customers, give compelling presentations, and answer questions effectively.
- A demonstrated ability to act in a decisive, urgent and committed fashion to support the business.
- Experience in ISO 9001 requirements would be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
Masters in chemistry or biochemistry with 7-10 years of experience as an analytical chemist in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 31st Nov, 2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database