Synowledge is a Global Management Consulting, Technology Services and Outsourcing Company focused in the Life Sciences & Healthcare Industry. With an annual growth rate of 300% and serving clients across 6 global offices (US, EU and Asia Pacific), Synowledge has gained market share to become the leading service provider in its space. Combining unparalleled experience and specialized capabilities within the Life Sciences industry, Synowledge has become a strategic partner with many Top 20 Pharma and Fortune 500 companies. Synowledge's technology solutions and innovative consulting services help life sciences companies reduce cost, accelerate growth and minimize time to market during the drug development lifecycle.
Post: Drug Safety Associate
* Receive calls from people requiring medical care/who have taken sponsors medication in a trial/post-marketing exposure to the drug and provide information as needed.
* Should also enter the case details into appropriate database
* Understand the requirements of the callers and provide precise information
* Take notes and convey/clarify information with respective sponsor/pharmaceutical company
* Should be able to handle urgent call management
* Provide excellent customer service
* Will have to work in night shifts
* Should have undergone a accent neutralization training and should have handled calls with customers in the US and UK
* Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
* Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
* Able to work effectively as part of a team.
* Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
* Should be familiar with regulatory & pharmacovigilance guidelines.
* Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to deliver within established timelines.
* Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
* Computer literate.
* Relevant product and industry knowledge.
* Experience with relevant software applications.
Health care professional (B.Pharm / B.Sc nursing / BPT / BDS / MBBS / BHMS / BAMS etc)
0-3 years of experience( good communication skill is a must ) in Medical information call center (inbound and outbound)/Health Insurance call center/Clinical trial call center. Experience as a medical representative will be an added advantage
Find more info on Next Page...
Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively. Effective cross department communication. Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/ action plans.
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
* Person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
* Safety database knowledge.
The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill. Demonstrate flexibility within a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team. Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. Ability to perform under stringent timelines.
Mysore/ Bangalore candidates are preferred.
DATE: 16th & 17th Jan, 2014 from 10.00 AM
Walk In Interviews @ Mysore
#120P-122P, Belagola Industrial Area,
K.R.S. Road,, Metagalli,
Near GRS Fantasy Park,
Mysore, Karnataka, India
Walk In Interviews @ Bangalore
#120/A, Elephant Rock Road,
Jayanagar, 3rd Block
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database