Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Post : Research Associate I
Lab analyst for analytical chemistry: Responsible for execution and designing strategy for development, validation, and transfer of analytical methods and other exploratory studies. This person will also play the role of a junior analytical lead to support analytical program within Baxter and with external partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Hands-on experience with analytical instruments such as HPLC, UPLC, GC, IC, UV, Potentiometer, ICP-OES and other general techniques along with its data interpretation.
• Execute analytical method development, validation, transfer of methods for new product development and sustaining product projects. Provide some analysis/re-design of key experimental procedures. Independently select techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
• Execute routine analytical activities in accordance with global/local procedures within negotiated deadlines.
• Recommend appropriate designs, techniques, and processes for a specified sequence of tasks where needed including drafting analytical plan.
• Preparing analytical strategies/identify and review gaps in analytical methods, drafting method of analysis.
• Responsible for qualification and calibration of laboratory instruments/equipment's/procedures.
• Preparations of Validation/Transfer protocols, reports for execution of Class B studies.
• Demonstrate ability to apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise for non-routine tasks. Analyze and determine best solutions to non-routine experimental design or research problems with minimal assistance. Accurately assess results for validity and conformance to specifications.
• Planning and execution of laboratory experiments associated with assigned projects.
• Support Laboratory investigation (OOS/OOT/Incidents/NCR)
• Good analytical and research skills.
• Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
• Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guideline.
• Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards.
• Coordinate and ensure follow-up of technical activities in collaboration with key stakeholders, with respect of project commitment, quality procedures and business needs.
• Establish, maintain and update technical documentation according to Good Documentation Practices and follow all other laboratory compliance.
• Participate to multi-functional and international project team for effective collaboration and deliverables.
• Ensure good internal and cross-functional communication and regular status update of activities.
• Master’s degree in relevant scientific discipline (Analytical chemistry/Pharmaceutical chemistry) with 2 to 4 years' experience in relevant industries.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of the required analytical techniques.
• Good learning agility.
• Effectively able to contribute on a project team.
• Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate complex information.
• A fair understanding of ICH, Ph. Eur, USP guidelines and cGxP practice.
• Interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Appropriately prioritize assignments to meet project timelines.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research and Development
End Date : 31st August, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database