Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientist - Analytical Development Lab
• Design, plan and perform scientific experiments for projects at different clinical phases for drug substance and drug product with minimal guidance. Well versed with regulatory guidelines, scientific literature, technology transfer and interpretation of the results to draw conclusions in reports.
• Adhere to Quality metrics, Compliance and Good Documentation Practices following ALCOA+ principles, GLP, OQM, HSE, ISEC and Novartis guidelines.
• Should be a Team player by adding value in collaborating with other teams to support project deliverables within agreed timelines, mentoring new joiners, active participation in project meetings / networks / meetings and contributing to Team goals while meeting individual objectives.
• Responsible for Qualification of instruments / equipment’s (URS to Report) and periodic calibrations as per applicable site procedures.
• Ability to perform investigations, guide team members, communicate proactively and clearly to global stakeholders and handle multiple priorities.
• M.Pharm./M.Sc Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
• Desirable knowledge of site language. Up to 10 years (for M.Pharm./M.Sc.) & minimum of 4 years (for Ph.D.) of relevant experience in trace level quantification of GTIs/ Nitrosamines in DS and DP.
• Prior experience of working with Nitrosamine, including NDSRIs is mandatory. Must have expertise on qualitative and quantitative analysis using GCMS, LCMS, HRMS techniques.
• Should also have good understanding of regulations/guidelines around nitrosamines to independently design study protocols and plan experiments.
• Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
• Good communication skills
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : M.Pharm./ M.Sc
Location : Genome Valley, Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 10th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database