Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Alembic Pharma looking for competent young professionals to be an integral part of our team for our API Manufacturing Sites at Panelav / Karakhadi near Vadodara (Gujarat).
Executive - Quality Control (API)
• M.Sc. - Organic/ Analytical Chemistry
• Must have 1 to 5 years of experience.
Job Role :
• Exposure of Analysis for finish product, Stability samples and raw materials.
• Handle instruments like HPLC, GC, UV- Visible/ IR Spectrophotometer, Dissolution apparatus KF, IPC- OES.
Executive / Sr. Executive - Quality Assurance (API)
• M.Sc./ B.Pharm./ M.Pharm.
• Must have 1 to 7 years of experience.
Job Role :
• To perform sampling of saleable intermediates, APIs and maintain related documents
• Online Review of BMR, BPR, BCR.
• To perform IPQA activity and co-ordinate in the Change Control, Deviation, Incident, OOS, CAPA etc. quality related documents of plant.
• Collection of Process Performance Qualification samples and cleaning validation & verification samples
Walk in Interview
Date & Day : August 26, 2023, Saturday
Time : 09.30AM to 3.30PM
Venue : "Sanskruti Hall" Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Alembic Colony, Opp. In Orbit Mall, Vadodara.
Candidates who have appeared for an interview at Alembic Pharmaceutical Limited, in last three months are requested not to appear for interview.
Those who are unable to attend Walk In may send their updated resume with the details of total experience, current CTC, expected CTC & notice period on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database