The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international centre of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases. The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (On Contractual Basis) for the project entitled “A Phase III, multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, interventional study on efficacy and safety of Standardized fraction of Picrorhiza kurroa Royal Ex Benth (Picroliv®) for 24 weeks in the Management of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD)”.
Consolidated Remuneration per month (in INR) : 35000/- P.M+HRA 27% @ Rs 9450/- P.M=Rs 44,450/- P.M
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification and Experience : Essential: Master’s in Clinical Research / Clinical Trials or Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research / Clinical Trial and two years of experience in handling global Clinical Trials post qualification.
Age Limit : 35 Years
Job Location : Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070.
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria may send complete application form along with all the relevant documents to Dr. Ankit Bhardwaj, Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Sep. 2023
2. The appointment under the project shall be on "contract basis" initially for a period of Six months with 30 days’ notice period, further extendable every six months based on the individual performance and availability of funds.
3. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 30.06.2023.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/skill test in the Institute. The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with their printed application form.
5. No TA/DA will be provided.
The interested candidates are required to send their Curriculum Vitae in the Job Application Form as attached to be downloaded, printed, filled and send the scanned copy along with all relevant documents (ie. degree/ certificate/diploma/testimonials/publications along with their application/resume) on or before 15 Sep.2023 through e.mail at email@example.com for further process. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/Interview/Skill test in the Institute and will be communicated.
See All Other Jobs in our Database