HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptives, Healthcare and Pharma products & services.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT Pharmacy at various Govt Medical Colleges / District Hospitals in Jammu & Kashmir for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with the right attitude for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Qualification & Experience : B.Pharm / D.Pharm with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in retail pharmacy.
Qualification & Experience : B.Pharm / D.Pharm
Selection procedure : Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum marks will be 50.
Age : Maximum 40 years as on 01.06.2023.
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
4. Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
7. Candidates applying for the Pharmacist/Assistant Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get License for the Pharmacy outlet.
Walk in Interview
06.08.2023 ; Lords Inn BC Road, Near Bus stand, Jammu -180001
12,08.2023 ; Center for Career Planning and Counselling University of Kashmir - 190006
Reporting Time : 10 am to 1 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database