Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj (MNNIT) is an Institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits. It was established as one of the seventeen Regional Engineering Colleges of India in the year 1961 as a joint enterprise of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh, and was an associated college of University of Allahabad, which is the third oldest university in India.
Applications are invited for Internship position under SSR Scheme of DST-SERB project.
Principal Investigator : Dr. Rupika Sinha
Project Title : 'Development of a co-culture strategy for enhanced production of streptomycin using a hollow fiber membrane bioreactor' funded by DST SRG/2021/001561)
No. of Post : One (1 nos)
Duration of Internship : 2 Months (01/09/2023 to 31/10/2023)
Fellowship : 5000/- per month
• B.Tech / M.Tech (Biochemical Engineering / Biotechnology / Bioprocess Technology / relevant discipline) or M.Sc./ M.Sc. Integrated (Biotechnology/Microbiology/ relevant discipline)
• The prospective candidates are expected to have good knowledge in basic microbiology and bioprocess engineering.
• A minimum of 60% marks at the preceding degree/course is mandatory.
• Students studying in any Indian Universities/Institutes may apply for this programme.
The students in the final year of their PG or Final/Pre-Final year in UG are encouraged apply.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th August, 2023, 5 P.M.
The application should include
1. Application form as provided in Annexure I. Application should be forwarded/ endorsed by the head of the institute/department where the candidate is currently studying.
2. A cover letter for the application (including research interests) of this programme should be sent which should include statement of purpose.
3. A recent CV (including a photo affixed, academic qualification, email id, postal address, contact mobile number,) along with copies of all relevant documents (scanned copy of original mark sheets, degree certificates, mark sheets and Proof of date of birth etc.)
4. A scanned copy of photo ID (preferably Aadhar card).
5. Two recommendation letters from the institute where the candidate is currently studying (to be sent directly to PI).
Candidates may contact PI through email for any further query.
1. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview, the details will be communicated later to them.
2. Accommodation in the campus (on payment basis) will be subject to availability.
3. The progress of the intern will be evaluated after first month. If the progress is not satisfactory the internship is may be terminated.
Contact Details :
Dr. Rupika Sinha, Department of Biotechnology, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004.
Email : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database