As far back as the year 183d, it was realised that municipal work was necessary within the city walls, and it was ordered that the four principal roads should be regularly watered by a newly created municipal agency. The cost was to be met by the levy of a cess from the keepers of the shops. This cess was collected but for a short times, though the work of watering the roads continued and the expenses were borne by the their Baroda state Govt., the responsibility of repairing the existing roads and making new ones was recognised and to defray the cost it was decided to levy dues on certain articles imported and exported.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 20 [SC- 1, ST- 2, SEBC- 4, (1 Female), EWS- 2, UR- 11 (3 Female)]
Educational Qualification & Experience :
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any University established under Central or State Act in India OR Deemed University under section 3 of U.G.C. Act, 1956 OR an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy and have 2 Years experience As Junior Pharmacist in Government / Government undertaking/Board OR as Dispenser in Hospital or Dispensary OR as Pharmacist or Medical Representative of any Pharmaceutical Company established under the Companies Act, 2013.
3. Basic Knowledge of Computer as per GCSR (General) Rules, 1967.
4. Knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi
Pay Scale :
1. Fixed salary of Rs.31,340 / - per month for five years
2. Level-5 as per 7th Pay Commission (Pay Matrix 29,200-92,300)
3. Govt Finance Department Resolution No:Kharach/2002/574-1, Dated 1 will be eligible for probationary appointment for five years from monthly fixed salary. Satisfactorily completed will be considered for inclusion as per fixed pay matrix 2 rules as per 7th Pay Commission.
Age : Not More than 35 years.
Relaxation in age limit
1. There will be no age bar in the upper age limit for Vadodara Municipal Corporation employee. They also have to apply online.
2. Female candidates shall be eligible for relaxation in age limit as per existing rules.
3. Candidates having physical disability of 40% or more shall be eligible for disability benefit.
4. For posts which are for non-reserved general category only, reserved category 1 candidates can apply/ fill the application form if they fall within the age limit of general category. But they will not get any relaxation in age limit. Only women candidates will be eligible for relaxation of 05 years as women.
5. Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes will be entitled to the benefit of reservation only if they are not included in the “advanced class”.
6. Posts which are reserved for candidates of SEBC (S.S.P.W.). Non-Criminal Certificate dated 01.01 issued by SEBC (S.S.P.W.) candidates for State Government Jobs (in Gujarati specimen as per Annexure-4) on the basis of income for the financial year 2021-22/2022-23/2023-24 - Those who have a certificate obtained between 04-2021 to 28-08-2023 will get the benefit of relaxation in the upper age limit and reservation of the category. Otherwise they can apply as candidate of same category and in that case they will not be able to get the benefit of preference over age limit and reserved seat.
7. Married women candidates have to produce such certificate in respect of income of their parents. If such candidates have submitted in respect of their husband's income, their application will be rejected.
8. All posts are reserved for candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category. Such Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates possess Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) for State Govt Jobs from 01-04-2021 to 28-08-2023 only if within the upper age limit You will get the benefit of concessions and category reservation. Otherwise they can apply as candidates of the same category and in that case they will not be able to get the benefit of preference over age limit and reserved seat.
9. All reserved category candidates should have obtained a caste certificate from the competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of Gujarat from time to time.
10. As per the existing provision of the Government, reserved category candidates are selected on their own merits with unreserved category candidates, except for relaxation in prescribed norms (ie age limit, experience qualification, other fields more extended than those adopted for unreserved category candidates) Space has to be calculated against.
11. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be available only up to a maximum of 45 years after taking into account all available age relaxations.
General Provisions of Advertisement
1. Before applying for the post mentioned above, the candidate should ensure that he/she has the required eligibility.
2. It is imperative for candidates to use desktop or laptop only for online application and payment.
3. The number of vacancies mentioned in the advertisement is likely to fluctuate.
4. Interested candidates have to apply online on the website www.vmc.gov.in from 09-08-2023 (13-00 hrs) to 28-08-2023 (23-59 hrs). Before applying online, information and instructions related to recruitment should be read from vmc.gov.in.
5. Age, qualification and experience will be considered as on the last date of receipt of online application.
6. Candidate should have obtained educational qualification from a recognized University/Institution.
7. Candidate's claim for provisional recognition of educational qualification will not be entertained.
8. Possesses a qualification equivalent to the qualification mentioned in the advertisement, if the recruitment rules of the post provide that a qualification equivalent to the educational qualification mentioned shall be admissible. Such candidate has to provide details of authorization of orders establishing equivalence if he has a rightful claim.
9. In support of the experience mentioned in the application, the candidate has to submit a self-explanatory certificate with the period of experience (days, months, years), details of basic pay and gross pay and type of duties performed/experience gained. Such certificate has to be submitted on the institution's letterhead bearing the signature and date of the competent authority. The certificate submitted on self-declaration and affidavit given by the candidate will not be considered valid.
10. Requests for subsequent changes in the experience certificates submitted by the candidate will not be entertained. If the experience certificate with full details is not submitted by the candidates, Vadodara Municipal Corporation will decide based on the available certificate/ details. which will be binding on the candidates.
11. Later request of the candidate to change the caste details mentioned in the application will not be entertained. Also, if any candidate has not submitted the prescribed specimen certificate issued within the prescribed period, then their application is considered invalid. And they will not be considered against unreserved posts either.
12. Experience gained by the candidate as part-time, daily wage earner, apprenticeship, trainee, honorary, invited faculty, in-charge (additional work other than original post), Azirst post will not be counted as valid experience. Also, the work done as senior research fellow and junior research fellow for Ph.D. will not be recognized during the study period.
13. If the grade is mentioned in the mark sheet, degree certificate, its equivalent in percentage, the version table of the recognized university has to be submitted at the time of document verification.
14. The experience as called for in the advertisement will be considered only after the candidate has obtained the educational qualification/degree. Previous experience will not be considered in any case. Only offer letter/appointment letter will be considered as proof of experience. But if it is found appropriate after sufficient verification by presenting the evidence related to salary or other supporting evidence, such as Ijafa or promotion order given by the organization from time to time, the decision of the competent authority regarding the acceptance of such experience shall be final.
15. It is mandatory for the candidate to write his mobile number in the appropriate place in the online application form, on which the message regarding future recruitment can be given. Vadodara Mun. The Corporation shall have no liability.
16. Reservation: Reserved posts are reserved only for reserved category candidates originally from Gujarat. Only candidates belonging to caste, caste, SSC and economically weaker sections as approved by the Government of Gujarat will be eligible to get the benefit of reservation.
17. For the posts reserved for women in that category, if a qualified woman candidate is not available, the post will be filled up by male candidates of that category.
18. Even if posts are not reserved for women candidates in the advertisement, women candidates can apply in that category.
19. In an advertisement where certain posts are reserved for women candidates out of the total number of posts in that category, the remaining posts other than the reserved posts for women candidates shall not be treated as reserved for male candidates only, the selection of male and female candidates for these posts will be made on the basis of the merit of the marks obtained by the candidates. is coming. So male as well as female candidates can apply for such posts.
20. Candidate must have passed computer course of CCC / CCC+ level corresponding to the post from a government recognized institution or must have passed sadar course within 06 months from the date of appointment.
21. The details filled by the candidate in the prescribed application form shall be considered final for the entire recruitment process and the proof thereof shall be produced in original when called for by the office otherwise the application form shall be considered canceled at that stage.
22. Officers/Employees serving in Government/Semi-Government/Government Owned Corporations/Companies of Gujarat Government shall also apply online. Also, at the time of direct verification of certificates, the candidate has to produce the no-objection certificate from the competent authority.
23. Candidates serving in Govt/Semi Govt Organizations shall submit their last five years performance and conduct report, detailing any disciplinary action taken by the Head of Department/Department.
24Direct Verification of Certificates Candidates called for written physical test shall not be entitled to any traveling allowance.
25. If the certificates submitted by the candidate in support of his educational qualification / experience age etc. are found to be invalid at any stage, his candidature will be canceled and the appointment after the recommendation will also be liable to be canceled and such candidate will be liable to action under the Indian Criminal Code, so the candidate is advised. That, the certificates presented by him should be submitted to the Vadodara Municipal Corporation only after checking them thoroughly.
26. A candidate attempting to make a recommendation during the recruitment process, directly or indirectly, politically or otherwise, will be disqualified.
27. Should it become necessary to cancel or modify this advertisement for any reason whatsoever, the Municipal Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Vadodara shall have the sole right/authority to do so, and shall not be bound to assign any reason for the same.
28. The financial provision for the establishment cost of all the said posts will be made by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat and accordingly the State Government may take the said establishment on deputation to the State Government if required. The government can depute the agency to perform duty at any place in the state. That is, all posts of the President are subject to change and if the Sarkashree deems it necessary, he can be posted/changed to perform duty at any place in the state.
29. Candidates serving in Vadodara Municipal Corporation or other Government/Semi-Government Organization, if selected, will have to appear at the appointee's place only after accepting the resignation from the original place and their previous duty will not be regularized and will not be taken into account.
30. The approval of all the above posts has been approved by the State Government to continue till the end of the financial year. Thereafter the tenure of posts shall be subject to the approval of the State Government from time to time. The responsibility of Vadodara Municipal Corporation will not be determined in this matter.
Regarding acceptance/deposit of application fee :
a. Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee online only. Candidates belonging to ST, ST, SSC and A.N category have to pay application fee of Rs.200/- online only. Where reserved posts are not mentioned in the advertisement for reserved category candidates, such candidates may apply for non-reserved posts and non-reserved criteria will be applicable for selection. The scale of fee also according to unreserved level is Rs. 400/- to be paid.
b. After the candidates submit their application on the VMC website, they have to pay the application fee online. The fee amount has to be paid online only through credit/debit/net banking. A copy of the fee payment challan should be preserved by the candidate, and should be brought along with the collator at the time of direct verification of certificates/written/oral test.
c. If the candidate does not bring the copy of fee payment along with the application form, such candidates will not be admitted to the written oral test for direct verification of certificates.
d. Fees will not be accepted in any other way.
e. The last date for online fee payment will be 28-08-2023.
f. Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
g. Are you qualified? Fill the application form and fee only after confirming the same. The application which is not eligible but the fee is paid will be considered cancelled. Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Last Date : 28-08-2023 till 23:59
See All Other Jobs in our Database