The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has been established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi as an autonomous institute, under the Societies act. The mission of ILBS is to become a dedicated international centre of excellence for the diagnosis, management and advanced training and research in the field of liver and biliary diseases. The first phase of ILBS is already functional having 180 hospital beds, 74 of which cater as intensive care (ICU) beds.
Post : Senior Research Fellow
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW UNDER CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE PROJECT FUNDED BY AYUSH
Project title : “Evaluation of hepatoprotective efficacy and underlying molecular mechanism of Ayurvedic formulations in experimental animal models of non- alcoholic fatty liver diseases : A translational approach”
No. of opening : 1
Funding agency : AYUSH
Project duration : 2 years
Job description :
1. Pre-clinical investigations and Development of Animal models: Handling of small Laboratory animal-Mice and Rat. Invivo toxicity and efficacy analysis.
2. Handling of biological samples-Molecular investigations
3. Invitro cell culture including primary Hepatic cells & Organoids.
4. Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics analysis of Natural/Herbal/Ayurvedic compounds.
5. Data complication, analysis and writing of project report and manuscripts.
Essential : NET / GATE qualification or any national eligibility test is mandatory. Post Graduate in Pharmacology (M.Pharm/M.S Pharm). OR Post Graduate (M.Sc) in Biomedical Sciences, Life Sciences, Physiology, Biochemistry & Biotechology or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution + 2 year research experience.
Desirable : Post Graduate in Pharmacology with minimum 60% marks. With experience in Physiology and Pharmacology Invivo studies will be preferred.
Age Limit : 35 years
Remuneration : Rs 35,000 + 24% HRA
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the mentioned qualifications/eligibility criteria may send their CV to the PI Dr. Dinesh Mani Tripathi by email email@example.com until 10 September 2023.
2. The appointment under the project shall be on “contract basis” for the period of 12 months initially and will be extended on the basis of performance
3. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification, experience and the upper age limit will be 35 years.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/skill test in the Institute. The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all their photocopies of degree/certificate/diploma/testimonials along with their printed application form.
5. No TA/DA will be provided.
See All Other Jobs in our Database