National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to assist in policy and strategy development, mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the states.
Post : Consultant - National Programme for Prevention and Control of Fluorosis (NPPCF)
• Post Graduate degree in Public Health / Community Medicine / Hospital Management / Public Health Informatics / Biochemistry / Foods & Nutrition / Home Science (with Food & Nutrition) / Life Sciences or MBBS / BDS
Experience: - 2 years experience in planning and implementation of Health / Nutrition Programmes. Period of Contract:- Initially for a period of one year, purely on a contractual basis, which may be extended on yearly basis on satisfactory completion of service
Age Limit:- Upto 45 years (As on closing date of receipt of Applications).
Remuneration : Rs. 60,000/-pm
Roles & Responsibilities :
• To assist in planning, development of guidelines, training, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of NPPCF Programme.
• To guide State teams for surveillance of Fluorosis in the identified Districts to ascertain that the population is actually suffering or at risk of Fluorosis.
• To undertake field visits to Fluorosis endemic Districts/villages to monitor the Programme.
• Coordination with Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) and DHS/State Nodal Officers.
• To coordinate with States/UT for organizing Training programmes for different categories of health personnel.
• To prepare draft Record of Proceeding (RoPs) of NPPCF meetings based on the discussion and decision taken during them meetings.
• To facilitate development of IEC material and coordinate for IEC and BCC activities for generating awareness and behavioural changes about Fluorosis.
• To monitor achievement of financial and physical aspects of release/ expenditure/ utilization with States/ Central level under the Programme.
• To develop laboratory capacity building and national networking of laboratories of different States/UTs set up under the Programme.
• To assist with all technical and research matters related to Fluorosis and related issues and also release / expenditure / utilization with respect to NPPCF, parliamentary matters, RTI matters etc.
• Providing support for Programme Implementation Plans (PIPs) of National Health Mission (NHM).
• Any other work assigned by Senior Officers of Dte. General of Health Services / MoHFW.
Reporting : ADG(BSC), Dte.GHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Location : New Delhi
How to apply : Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website.. Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 22-August-2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database