Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIM&H), is a subordinate office under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.Development of Pharmacopoeias and Formularies as well as acting as Central Drug Testing cum Appellate Laboratory for Indian systems of Medicine & Homoeopathy are the key fields of activity of PCIM&H. The Commission was initially established as Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine (PCIM) on 18th August, 2010 as an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH and was registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 31st August, 2010. However, in pursuance to the decision of Central Government (dated 20th March, 2014), Homoeopathy was incorporated and the Commission was renamed as Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIM&H).
Post : Pharmacopoeial Associate (Pharmacy)
Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCI&MH), Ghaziabad.
No of post : 01
Educational Qualification :
Essential: 1. Master’s Degree in concerned subject (Pharmacy)
2. Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point.
Desirable : 1. Ph.D in concerned subject
2. 02 years experience in any research institute Age: Should not exceed 30 years in case of fresh engagement
Monthly Remuneration : Rs.32,000/-
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Preference will be given to local candidates and who are already working in the same/similar department.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ document verification / personal interaction / joining the duty on selection etc.
4. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
5. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before applying and making online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
6. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
7. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
8. Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
9. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
10. BECIL will not be responsible for any typographical errors (i.e Email IDs, Mobile Number etc.) in the application forms submitted by applicant.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
• Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
• Step 2: Enter Basic Details
• Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
• Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
• Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
• Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
• Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
• General - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• OBC - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• SC/ST - Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
• Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• Women - Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• EWS/PH - Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note : Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant. 8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final sub- mission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be re- funded.
Disclaimer : Terms and conditions given in the advertisement are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, decision of BECIL will be final and binding on candidates.
In case of any doubt/help please email as below :
For technical problem faced while applying online : firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries other than technical : email@example.com
Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting their through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on candidate's part.
Last date for submission of application forms is 21.08.2023.
See All Other Jobs in our Database