Kolar District AYUSH Office has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Doctors and Para Medical Staff on contract basis in the following AYUSH Hospitals upgraded under Centrally Awarded Scheme.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 02
Salary : Rs. 27,550 pm
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
Recruitment is subject to the following terms and conditions
1. The contract appointment is purely temporary and will expire on : 31-03-2024. After the last day of the financial year, a break will be given for one day and then the contract service will be continued till the last date of the next financial year as decided by the Directorate of AYUSH and the District AYUSH Committee.
2. K.N.S.E (General Recruitment) rules are within the prescribed age limit. Minimum 18 years as on date of application, Maximum 35 years for General candidates, Maximum 38 years for Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates, Maximum 40 years for P.J., P.P. and Category-1 candidates, 10 years in case of disabled candidate or widow. Age relaxation. (Rules Apply)
3. Submission of qualification/reservation/age/domicile/annual income/other original documents as required by the committee before attending the interview of District AYUSH Committee.
4. Should be subject to the condition of staying at a central location and being available 24 hours a day for any emergency service.
5. Only accrued amount will be paid every month subject to satisfactory performance of duties.
6. Temporary appointment on contract basis is subject to termination of service at any time without reason or by the Government, either party giving one month's notice.
7. Candidates shall reimburse the Government for financial & other loss due to misconduct.
8. No right to permanent appointment, leave pay, retirement gratuity, scale of pay or any other allowances.
9. As the temporary appointment on contract basis is to a specific hospital, there is no possibility of transfer or cross-assignment to any other hospital/clinic or any other district.
10. Incomplete applications and overdue applications will be rejected without any notice. A confirmation letter obtained from the concerned Municipal Corporation/Tahsildar about the place of residence of the applicant should be submitted compulsorily.
11. Temporary direct contract posts are subject to orders issued by the Directorate of AYUSH from time to time.
12. The above mentioned posts will be recruited on the basis of merit, experience and interview (70%, 20%, 10% respectively).
13. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in graduation for doctor posts.
14. Candidate to attach with the application the copies of Qualification/Reservation/Age/Domicile/Annual Passport size photo), Income (two
15. Submission of filled in applications in a sealed envelope.
Last Date : 16-09-2023 5.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database