The ECHS Central Organisation is located at Delhi and functions under the Chief of Staff Committee (COSC) through AG and DGDC&W in Army HQ. The Central organisation is headed by Managing Director, ECHS, a serving Major General. There are 28 Regional Centres ECHS and 426 ECHS Polyclinics. ECHS is also an attached office of Dept of Ex-Servivemen Welfare (DoESW), Ministry of Defence (MoD) as are Directorate General Resettlement(DGR) and Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB).
Post : Pharmacist
ECHS invites applications to engage following OIC, Medical, Para Medical & Non Medical Staff on contractual basis in 3 x ECHS Polyclinics viz Barrackpore, Krishnanagar & Behrampur for a period of one year renewable for additional period of one year /till attaining the maximum age subject to performance of candidates/ other conditions according to the criteria as mentioned against each post.
No of post : 02 Post
Minimum Qualification : B.Pharmacy or Dip in Pharmacy with 10+2 (PCB) & 3 Yrs experience
Fixed Remuneration : Rs. 28100/-
Age Limit (yrs) and work experience : 58, Minimum 03 years work experience
All employee may be employed or transferred to any Polyclinic under Station ECHS Cell Barrackpore i.e Barrackpore, Krishnanagar & Behrampur for a temp pd or entire pd. A reserve pool will be maintained amongst the candidate found fit & will be employed subsequently for a pd upto 31 Mar 24 on creation of vacancy during the year. Subsequent extension for one year will follow as per existing policy.
Last Date of Receipt of Application as per Format Given at ECHS website. Application as per requisite format alongwith self attested photocopies of testimonials in support of Education Qualifications and Work Experiences will be submitted to OIC, ECHS Cell, Stn HQ Barrackpore, (WB) Pin – 700120 by 14 Sep 2023.
Interview Date, Timing & Venue
The candidates found eligible as per laid down QR by the BOO will be intimated date, time and place of interview to be held in last week of Sep 2023 via tele call and message. Candidates must bring all the original certificates/mark sheets/degree of 10th / Matric, 10+2 & graduation / post graduation / diploma / course, work experience, Med Fitness Certificate, discharge book, PPO, service records and 3.5 x 4.5 cm PP size colour photographs at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible. Only candidates meeting the qualitative requirement should apply.
1. Age:- For employment age should not have completed 56 years
2. Contractual Terms & Conditions : The contractual employment will be for a period of one year subject to review of their conduct and performance during the employment. The contractual employees will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt employees. The detailed terms and conditions for employment are available with Stn ECHS Cell Barrackpore Army Cantt, Kolkata 700121, (Mobile No 9674773287) and can be checked by applicants.
3. Working hours. The working hours for staff (less Ser 1 to 2) would be 48 hours per week (8x6) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday. For specialists (Medical Specialist & Gynecologist) the working hours would be 30 hours per week (5x6) from Monday to Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
4. Leave. Admissible 2.5 days for every completed month during the contractual period which will lapse, if accumulated, at the end of six months.
5. Termination of Services. Contract can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
6. The interview for all above categories will be held at STN HQ BARRACKPORE . The desired candidate will submit Application form alongwith copies of Academic/Professional/ Work experience certificates, Medical Council Registration, Copy of PAN Card & Residence/Address proof duly self attested alongwith one pass port size photograph at STN ECHS Cell, BARRACKPORE. Original copies of certificates should be carried on the date of interview for verification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database