Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of posts of Medical Officer, HIV-TB Coordinator, DR-TB Coordinator, Secretarial Assistant, Senior Lab Technician and Pharmacist on contract/outsourcing basis under National TB Elimination Program, National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh.
Post : Pharmacist, State Drug Stores, Visakhapatnam
Division : NTEP
No. of Vacancies : 01
Essential Qualification/ Requirements : Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university
Preferential Qualification : One year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital/health center recognized by Govt Candidate should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS, Word, Excel &simples statistical packages.
Job Specification/ responsibilities :
1. To handle day to day communications pertaining to drug logistics.
2. To maintain registers, vouchers, issue receipts, payment receipts, physical verification reports and maintenance records.
3. Regular recording and reporting of drugs & lab consumables in Nikshay Aushadhi software
4. Regular monitoring & analysis of drugs & lab consumables available at DDS and sub-levels.
5. To maintain district level drugs stock as per Programme guidelines.
6. To follow "First Expiry First Out"principle at district drugs to and monitor the same in sub level stores.
7. To facilitate change management with respect to use of ICT & Nikshay tools for concerned data entry, validation & its use for public health action
8. To assist District TB Officer in imparting druglogistics trainings to district level pharmacists & sub levels.
9. To analyze drugs and logistics report of district & sub levels through Nikshay Aushadhi
10. To conduct supervisory visits to sub stores and report to District TB Officer
11. Review of Nikshay Aushadhi performance of sub levels
12. Conduct review meeting with TUs & PHIs
13. To prepare monthly patient wise boxes of second line drugs.
14. To monitor recording and maintenance of store temperature where 2nd line drugs are stored and to suggest actions for proper storage of drugs at all levels.
15. To maintain the computer and peripherals in the District Drug Store.
16. Any other job assigned as per Programme need
Salary per month : Rs, 23,393/-
• The application form is will be available on the Official Website of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare i.e., cfw.ap.nic.in from 21.08.2023. The applicants shall download the application form (Annexure- III) and submit the filled in application along with Demand Draft in favour of 9156 PFMS IA HMF NRHM API 15 STATE NTEP DBT (Payable at Vijayawada) & necessary enclosures in the O/o Joint Director (TB), 3rd Floor, PHYCARE Building, Plot no 9, Survey No 49, Near Visalandra Printing Press, IT Park, Mangalagiri, Guntur - 522503 by register post or personally. The last date for submission of application is 04.09.2023, no other modes of application will be entertained.
• The applicants are required to visit the official website of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare to keep themselves updated on all steps/results until the completion of the recruitment.
• Details of posts, i.e., number of posts notified, educational qualifications and experience required are shown at Annexure I & II.
• Fee (Demand Draft) : Rs.500/- (General) / Rs.250/- (EWS, BC, SC, ST, PH).
• Candidates shall submit their application with the following documents :
a. Passport size photograph (affix to application),
b. Copy of SSC Certificate.
c. Copy of Caste Certificate
d. Copy of Intermediate Certificate
e. Copy of certificate of qualifications mentioned against post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure II
f. Copy of Marks memos of qualification mentioned against post applied in column 3 of table in Annexure II
g. Copy of registration certificate of respective council
h. Copy of Experience certificate as per column 4 of Annexure II
i. Copy of PH Certificate/ Ex Serviceman Certificate, if applicable.
• Selection will be based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam and Experience as per the recruitment matrix in Annexure IV.
• Recruitment process will be conducted by the committee appointed by Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare for this purpose.
• Appointments will be initially for period of one year.
The last date for submission of application is 04.09.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database