DHFWS, Narnaul invites applications on the prescribe format from the eligible candidate for filling up of the following contractual vacant posts, (as approved in ROP) under various schemes of NHM Programmes in different Health Institutions of District Mahendragarh at Narnaul, as per NHM selection criteria at the Civil Surgeon Office, Narnaul, purely on contractual basis initially up to 31/03/2024. Last date of submission of application forms complete in all aspects is upto 04-09-2023.
Post : Homeopathic Pharmacist
Programme : AYUSH
No. of Post : 1 SC
Proposed Qualification :
(i) Unani Dispenser from any recognized University / Institution or Board or Faculty of Indian System of medicine established by Law in India
OR Up-Vaidya of any recognized University/Institution or Board or Faculty of Indian System of medicine established by Law in India, having the knowledge of Urdu; and recognized by the Government OR Two year Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy from any recognized University / Institution or Board or faculty of Indian System of medicine established by Law in India and recognized by the Government.
(ii) Two years’ experience of working as Pharmacist / Compounder in a Govt. Homeopathy Dispensary/Hospital OR Three years’ experience of working as Pharmacist / Compounder under Registered Medical Practitioner in Homeopathy (Documentary proof with respect to salary drawn will be required)
(iii) 10+2 examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(iv) Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric.
Functional Pay Structure
Name of Pay Band - PB-1
Pay Band - 5200-20200
Grade Pay - 2800
Entry Level Pay/ Remuneration : 11170
• No TA/DA will be paid for coming for document verification.
• Please carefully read the selection criteria before filling the application form.
• Application will be accepted in the office of Civil Surgeon, Namaul on all the working days upto 04-09-2023 upto 05:00 PM.
• Unfiled, incomplete and unsigned application forms will be considered as rejected.
• Important notice for all candidate:- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officers related to selection and recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
• Selection criteria for the above posts will be followed as per letter no. NHM/Admin/HRC-1/2022-23/10885-905 dated 20-03-2023.
• Full particulars along with contact no., email id. Postal address with PINCODE, two Passport size photo and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Experience should be attached with the application.
• If candidate applies for more than one post, he/she will have to apply seprate application form with all relevant documents. One application will be considered for one post only.
• District authorities (CMO Office) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information.
• Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of Documents Verification. Date of which will be displayed on NHM Haryana website i.e. nhmharyana.gov.in. Preference will be given to the candidate residing in local area and proof of residence will be required as per letter no. NHM/Admin/HRC-1/2022-23/10885-905 dated 20-03-2023.
• No documents will be accepted after submission of application form.
• Number of posts can be increase or decrease by the NHM.
• Post of reserve category will be filled up as per Haryana Government policy. Candidates seeking selection under Ex-service man category, will have to deposit eligibility certificate from respected Zila Sainik Board. To become eligible certificate must be issued/renewed before the date of this advertisement.
• All the posts are non -transferrable and the selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment.
• Any additional work/placement under NHM can be assigned by appointing authority.
• It is mandatory for staff to maintain H.Q. and reside at the place of posting.
• No separate call letter will be issued for the Documents Verification.
• List of eligible candidate for documents verification will be display on NHM Haryana website i.e. nhmharyana.gov.in.
• In case of unsatisfactory performance and conduct the services shall be terminated. Service Bye Laws governing the conditions of contractual employee of the State Health Mission, Haryana, 2018 will be fully applicable on the selected candidates.
• Person having criminal case against them, are not eligible to apply for these posts.
• There must be no moral turpitude case pending against the applicant.
• The application must not be involved in any police case, anti-social activity.
• The candidature of candidate will be purely provisional for the post applied for. If it is found that candidate does not full fill any of eligibility criteria or information furnished by him/her is incorrect/false, his/her candidature/appointment/contract is liable to be terminated immediately.
• If the candidate has passed his/her education private/deem university then he/she has to submit UGC approved certificate for university and course for the period of concerned year of passing.
• If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance mode/regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Council or joint committee of DEC, • UGC and AICTE as the case may be. It will be responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma from above mentioned authorities as the case may be. The qualification should be completed before closing date of submission of application. Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard is required.
• Selected candidate shall not have any claim for regularization of his/her services based on the duties performed under this contract, as he/ she has been engaged for project financed by Government of India having specific tenure.
• Vide letter no 1/752/NHM/A4/2014/97391-429 dated 11.03.2014 O/o MD NHM Haryana, “There is no provision to allow private practice after duty times or on holidays to staff recruited under NHM”
• This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Application will be accepted in the office of Civil Surgeon, Namaul on all the working days upto 04-09-2023 upto 05:00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database