Headquartered in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) is registered under the Companies Act 2013 and set up with a seed capital of Rs. 20 Crores from the state exchequer. It is headed by an IAS officer and acts as the nodal organization for centralized procurement and distribution of drugs and equipment to Government Health Facilities in UttarPradesh.
Post : Pharmacist (Quality Control)
No of posts : 03 [GEN-01, OBC-01, SC-01]
Mode of Recruitment : Deputation/ Contractual
Essential Qualification : Applicants must have B.Pharm degree OR Graduate in Science (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry) discipline from a recognized university / institution
Age Limit : 45
Monthly fixed honoraria Slab (INR) : (47,600-50,000) Pay Matrix -8 (in case of Deputation)
Post Qualification Experience : Applicants must have minimum two years of experience in drug quality control
*For Contractual Positions are eligible for 3% annual increment upto max limit. If any selected candidate has last drawn salary is more than entry level of above structure, in this case offer may be increased by giving 3% hike on the last drawn salary but subject to max.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1) Preparation of tender for empanelment of NABL accreditated analytical laboratories, their evaluation and finalization under the direct guidance and supervision of General Manager/Manager (Quality Control).
2) Initiating files related to correspondences with user departments/Govt/ vendors/other State organizations/corporations/Food Safety & Drug Administration in matters related to quality assurance of drugs procured by UPMSCL.
3) Sampling of drugs for test and analysis, sending samples to empanelled laboratories as per quality policy of UPMSCL.
4) Maintaining information of all drugs and drug batched declared standard quality or not of standard quality by empanelled laboratory.
5) Maintenance of files related to Drugs Control.
6) Any other work assigned by the Managing Director/ General Manager (Quality Control)/Manager (Quality Control), UPMSCL.
Skills and Attitude :
1) In depth knowledge of Quality Control
2) Knowledge to work on computer system.
Contract Type and Period : For open market: on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by UPMSCL competent authority. On Deputation: (As per the deputation rules)
Probation Period : From the date of joining the employee shall remain on probation for a period of two months and the performance shall be assessed by a Committee constituted by the Managing Director, UPMSCL. If the performance is found unsatisfactory, the services may be terminated after one month of receipt of notice in this respect.
Compensation Offered : Consolidated monthly payment (47,600 to 50,000) + 3% annual increment. If last drawn salary of any candidate is higher than entry level of offer of UPMSCL, on selection of that candidate offered salary may be increased upto next level but subject to maximum limit of pay structure
Location : Lucknow
How to Apply
1. Interested Candidates must send their application form in the prescribed format along with a self-attested relevant document by speed post or registered AD from the Indian Postal Department by mentioning on the envelop "Application for the (Post Name)" to GM (AHL), SUDA Bhawan, 7/23 Sector-7 Gomti Nagar Extention, Lucknow PIN: 226010. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained.
• Please Note: the attached CV with the application form shall be interpreted only as additional information, and the eligibility of the candidates shall be determined based on the information provided on the application form. Any claim to take into consideration the information provided in the CV shall not be considered. Applications received through other sources shall be deemed invalid.
2. Applications not received in the prescribed format will be rejected. The application format may be downloaded from the website: upmsc.in.
3. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
5. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, UPMSCL is NOT responsible in such cases.
6. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelled correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates and mark sheets.
7. Candidates should send a duly filled-out Application Form with a recent passport-size photograph affixed thereon, along with self- attested copies of certificates in support of qualifications, experience, age, etc.
8. Any request for a change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
9. Candidates are requested to retain one copy of the duly filled application form and other testimonials with them.
10. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self-attested copies of certificates are liable to be summarily rejected.
11. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delays.
12. Regular government employees are encouraged to apply on deputation. In the case of the selection of the candidate on deputation, an NOC would be required from the parent department at the time of the interview.
13. Vacancies shall be subject to the State Reservation Policy of Uttar Pradesh.
14. Candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof issued by the competent authority. A candidate having domicile of other state will be treated under the unreserved category.
15. For open market positions, it will be on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter based on performance, and subject to further approval by UPMSCL. For deputation positions, it will be guided by the deputation rules.
16. UPMSCL reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of the recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage of the recruitment process.
17. If, at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificates/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of P. Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. in any matter relating to recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
18. Please note that July 1, 2023, shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
19. A personal interview process shall be carried out for the selection of the above position.
20. A maximum of 10 candidates for each post shall be shortlisted for the final interview; in-case the number of eligible candidates is more than 10, a preliminary evaluation process will be used to shortlist the best 10 candidates for each post for the final interview.. Preliminary Evaluation Process for the merit list 1. The highest percentage of marks obtained in Essential Qualification (5 Marks) 2. Having a desirable qualification (5 Marks) 3. Working Experience (10 Marks)
21. UPMSCL will not provide any transportation or transportation cost to the eligible candidates for to attend personal interview
22. Candidate applying on deputation shall be given preference in the selection of the above positions based on the personal interview only.
* Age relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
* Age relaxation for a candidate applying on Deputation shall be in accordance with Govt. of UP Service Norms.
The Last Date of Submission of Application is September 06, 2023, at 05.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database