Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate
Applications are invited for the following vacant post at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 40 years
Salary : Rs. 40,000/-
No. of Post : 01
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification and Experience :
Graduation in Biomedical Engineering/Clinical Engineering OR Master’s in Pharmacy. Good knowledge of computers Experience Minimum 5 years’ experience in post market surveillance / medical devices / quality assurance / regulatory affairs or Quality management system.
Job Description :
1. As a team to manage the adverse event related to Medical Devices (collection, collation & analysis).
2. Planning of risk identification and risk minimization related to Medical Device Adverse Events.
3. Quality Management System for MvPI/ Medical Devices.
4. Liaison with different partners or organizations.
5. Or any other duty assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of applications received without assigning any reason.
2. Interview will be conducted at IPC, Ghaziabad. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call the applicant for interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
4. Experience / Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
5. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview.
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
The last date for submitting the application form is 12th September 2023 closing hour 5:30PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database