SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of 49350 crores (FY 2012-13) is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce of around 18000 employees is producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel in India.
Post : Pharmacist Training
Online applications are invited from the interested eligible underprivileged candidates for the following Training programmes of one year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela.
Eligibility Criteria (As on Date of Issue of Advertisement) : The candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy OR B. Pharmacy from an Institution Recognized by Government
No. of seats : 03
Stipend Rate (Rs./Month) : Rs.9,000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only)
Age : The candidate should be minimum 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
The period of training shall be one year. Selection is subject to medical fitness as per rules of the Company. Candidates who have undergone similar training programme at IGH earlier shall not be eligible for second tenure.
Preference in selection shall be given to the underprivileged applicants in order of:-
i) Peripheral areas of RSP
ii) Sundargarh district
iii) Aspirational districts of Odisha
iv) Other districts of Odisha
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications shall apply “ONLINE” through igh.sailrsp.co.in only. No other means/mode of applications shall be accepted. Steps to fill online form:
1) Go to website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in
2) Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” under “what’s new”.
3) In the next page there are two options
1 Online Application Form.
2 View Filled Form. Click on option 1, “Online Application form”.
4) After filling up all the required fields in the application form, Click on “Submit” button. After Successful submit, an application ID will be generated. Candidates are required to note the Application ID for future reference. After Submit, Candidates shall not able to change anything, so Submit Carefully.
5) After submit you can view your filled data. Click on PRINT button and take print out of the following forms. 1 Filled in application form (Page-1) 2 Declaration Form (Page-2) 3 Document verification form.(Page-3)
6) Sign on above forms wherever required and paste 01 (One) recent Passport size Colour photograph at appropriate place of application form.
7) If applicant has submitted the form, but forget to take print outs, then follow step 1 to 3 above. In step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get filled form. Take the print out by click on PRINT button. Note: While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
1) Eligible candidates are required to appear the interview on the scheduled date. Venue, Date and time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in their registered Mobile No. mentioned in the application form, shall also be notified in the aforesaid website and also to be displayed in the Notice Board at IGH. No other correspondence shall be made regarding schedule of the interview to the candidates.
2) Eligible candidates are required to attend the interview on the scheduled date & time with the downloaded/ printed application form submitted online, filled in declaration form & document verification form along with their original as well as self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected. (i) Two recent passport size colored photographs (Self attested). (ii) All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificate (if any), Caste/Category Certificate, Residential Certificate, Aadhaar Card, etc. (iii) BPL Card/ Ration Card/ Income Certificate. (iv) NOC from present employer, if employed in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous body.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date for submitting online applications: 05/08/2022
Closing Date for submitting online applications: 20/08/2022 Rourkela
**Candidates are requested to strictly adhere the use of mask, follow social distancing & proper Hygiene.**
See All Other Jobs in our Database