AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below.
Essential Qualification : B.Sc. in Science stream
OR B.Pharma with minimum 01 year of Research Experience in related field.
OR Master of Public Health (MPH) with one year Research Experience.
Age Limit : 35 Year (Maximum)
Job Profile : Clinical Research Coordinator will work under the Principal Investigator for carrying out the task related to the project.
Desirable : Previous experience of working in research projects and proficiency in Hindi and English language. Proficiency in MS World, Excel, PowerPoint and Statistical software.
Job duration : 06 Months
Place of work : AIIMS, Jodhpur
Monthly salary : Rs. 15,000/- PM (all inclusive)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on August 26, 2022 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on August 26, 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
9. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
14. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on August 26, 2022 at following address :
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
See All Other Jobs in our Database