Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL) was incorporated on 5th April 2002 after segregation of Namrup units in Assam from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL). BVFCL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers with 100 percent shareholding by the Government of India. It is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No of Posts : 02 (UR-01 & OBC-01)
Age limit (Max) : General- 40 years. OBC-43 years as on 1st July, 2022.
Age relaxation is mentioned. The OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidate shall have to submit the requisite caste certificate in the prescribed format issued in any month in the current financial year, by the competent authority. OBC candidates not submitting the Non-creamy layer’ certificate will not be entitled for relaxation/concession and such candidates will have to indicate their category as ‘Unreserved’ in their application.
Essential Qualification & experience excluding training (if any) as on 01.02.2022
Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by Government / Pharmacy Council of India. Minimum 05 years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist. The candidates must submit documentary evidences in support of their work experience from an organization/ a well equipped Hospital.
Consolidated pay per month : In the pay scale of Rs. 9950-35-22350 /- plus usual allowances as admissible
Job requirement : The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining records receipt, issuing/dispensing of medicine, preparation indent for injections and medicines on emergency basis, maintaining stock position of medicine & accessories items on a daily basis.
Application Fee :
i. Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to pay application fee of Rsl00/-(Rupees one hundred only) through SBI collect only. The link is available at our website — bvfcl.com online payment. SC/ST/PwBD /Ex-SM candidates arc exempted from payment of Application Fee.
ii. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable. Payment slip is to be sent along with Application form.
iii. Application fee. once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
iv. Application of candidates for whom application fee is not received by BVFCL within
the last date of receipt of applications, shall not be considered for selection process.
Concessions & Relaxations :
i. Minimum age requirement is 18 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.07.2022.
ii. Upper age relaxation of 03 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the post reserved for them only, as per Govt, of India guidelines.
iii. Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen candidates (ExSM) would be provided as per rules.
iv. Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PwBD(UR). 13 years for PwBD-OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates.
v. 20 minutes per hour of extra compensatory time in online test shall be provided to PwBD candidates who are allowed use of scribe. If the examination is less than one hour long then additional time will be allocated accordingly on pro rata basis.
Note : SC/ST candidates applying against un-reserved posts shall be considered against general standards of merit and no relaxation in age. qualification, prescribed in various selection process of above posts etc. shall be extended to them. Further the same shall also be applicable to PwBD candidates applying for unreserved posts as mentioned above (except age relaxation)
1) The date of birth will be as per School Leaving certificate/HSLC / Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records etc will be accepted.
2) The admit card for appearing in the written test will be sent to the eligible candidates through the email id’s/ post provided by them in the application form. The candidates are advised to keep the email id's (as provided by them in the application form) active. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
3) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
4) Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen once filled the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority.
5) Candidates applying for post found eligible will be called for an appropriately designed Computer Based Test.
6) Candidates having higher qualification against the advertised post shall not be given for any preference during the selection process nor will be entitled to get /claim any qualification based benefit in future for qualification acquired prior to his / her recruitment.
7) Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Organization must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate" at the time of document verification. In case the candidate fails to do so. he/she will not be to join in the selected post.
8) BVFCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof
9) The internal candidates shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts.
10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
11) Service is transferable to anywhere in India.
12) Candidates with induction level qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall not be considered.
13) Admit Cards for appearing in the online test will be sent to eligible candidates through email/post only.
14) Candidates will be required to carry a Photo ID Proof for the online test . The original Photo ID shall be checked and verified during the online test. A self attested photocopy of the same shall also be collected along with the admit card after the online test .Valid Photo ID proof like Aadhar Card. PAN Card, Driving license. Voter ID card. Passport, shall be accepted. Candidates without valid photo ID shall not be allowed to appear for the online test.
15) Candidates registered with Local Employment Exchange, Namrup and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria are required to apply through Local Employment Exchange, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
16) Caste/Tribe/Disability certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the format prescribed by the Govt, of India and issued by the Competent Authority at the time of online test, if they get shortlisted for it.
17) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit the requisite OBC (NCL) certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt, of India issued in any month in the current financial year, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No.36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Further, name of OBC caste mentioned in the certificate should fall in the central list of OBCs of the State.
18) Candidates should mention their Mobile number and one email II) clearly in the application.
19) Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter Grade is awarded in the qualifying examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the Application Form as per the norms adopted by Board/ University/ Institute. The supporting document should be produced at the time of document verification.
20) The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials. In case it is detected at any stage of selection or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). then the same shall amount to misrepresentation/fraud and his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her appointment shall be terminated at any time, as per rules of the Corporation.
21) The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for selection, if some of these vacancies arc not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates or due to some administrative reasons.
22) Applications which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible" but shall be treated as "Rejected'’.
23) Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
24) Mere selection in online test or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
25) The candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case multiple applications are identified from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Assam Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email