Regional Ayurveda Research Institute is situated in the center of India at Nagpur. The institute was established as Regional Research Center (Ayurveda) on first July 1972, with Survey of Medicinal Plants Unit (SMPU) and Mobile Clinical Research Unit (MCRU). Afterwards this center has been upgraded as Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) in the year 1999 and working with SMPU, THCRP and Clinical research at OPD and IPD level. Later this Institute is shifted to own building with the premises of approximately 7000 Sq.Mt.. Recently on 22nd Dec 2020 this institute is renamed as ‘Regional Ayurveda Research Institute’.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (Life Sciences / Biomedical Sciences / Equivalent) Ashwagandha Vaccination
This Institute intends to engage services of the following post on contract basis for the Project “A Study of Ashwagandha co-administration with Covid-19 (COVISHIELDTM) on safety, immunogenicity and protection : A randomized double blind placebo controlled multicentric trial” initially for a period of Six Months or till the completion of project which are earlier.
No of Post : 01
Essential : Post Graduate in (M.Pharm./ M.Sc./ Life sciences / Biomedical Sciences Equivalent with First Class)
Age limit : Maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2022
Desirable : i. Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification viz., or who have previous research experience
i. e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization
ii. Skills or drafting editing of scientific documents/articles/ technical reports etc.
iii. Publication in peer reviewed journals Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
Remuneration (Fixed) : Rs. 35,000/- + HRA
1. Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on 01-01-2022. Relaxable in case of SC / ST / OBC as per Govt. rules.
2. Appointment will be initially for a period for six months or till the completion of project which are earlier.
3. The engagement to above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regularization of appointment.
4. Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificate etc. with a set of photocopies and recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. The application format may be downloaded from Council’s website ccras.nic.in/ or collected from RARI,Gharkul Parisar, NIT Complex, Nandanvan, Nagpur during office hours on any working day
7. Institutein-charge, RARI, Nagpur reserves the rights to postpone or cancel the test and interview, without assigning any reason thereof.
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to present on 27th August 2022 by 10 A.M. at RARI, Nagpur with duly filled application form along with self-attested Xerox copy of necessary certificate with original documents and two recent passport size photographs.
Date and Time of Interview : 27-08-2022 on 10 A.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database