Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals - India’s trusted pharmacy. It is India's first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 4500 outlets in key locations. Accredited with - International Quality Certification, Apollo Pharmacy offers genuine medicines round-the-clock, through our 24-hour Pharmacies. Apollo Pharmacy also provides customer care any time of the day! Quality is the cornerstone of our existence. We have gained experience in pharmacy operations management over the last 2 decades and are committed to delivering best service in the industry.
Post : Technical Trainer / Sr Executive / Asst Manager
Qualifications : M.Pharm
Experience : Pharma training / teaching experience in pharmacy colleges would be preferred. (1-7 yrs)
Job Location : AHMEDABAD
Drive Training & Development for employees’ with the ultimate goal of creating a wow experience to the customers.
1. Training Need Identification and Analysis; customization of Training Methodology
2. Preparation of Monthly Training Calendar
3. Coordinate and deliver Training (Internal) in supervisory development, soft-skills, technical and process driven for frontline associates and achieving training man days
4. Plan and deliver induction to new hires on bi-monthly basis
5. Plan and deliver new hire’s training program on bi-monthly basis
6. Plan and deliver existing employees training program
7. Plan and conduct on the job training in SAP/BOT/HBP as per business requirements
1. Coordinate with HR
2. To receive the list of new joinees eligible for induction and new hire training as per the training calendar
3. To submit the attendance of trainees undergoing induction and new hire training
4. To track three monthly assessments of trainees and carry out counselling whenever required
5. To help solve issues related to attendance, ID card, uniform e
Budget & MIS :
1. Generate and maintain training related employee database
2. Prepare and report fortnightly Training plan and MIS both for supervisor(s) and front line associate(s) to the Training coordinator
3. Record actual monthly training expenditure in training MIS
Operations & Customer Service :
1. Encourage and direct supervisors for collecting customer feedback forms
2. Collect relevant issues during branch visit and coordinate with concerned in operations for solutions
3. Liaison with the concerned in operations to deliver operations modules during New hire training
Skill Set :
The incumbent needs to have good conceptual understanding of pharmacy practice and soft-skills in relation to the pharmacy retail industry.
Self-motivated, fluent communication in respective regional language & English is a must, presentation and interpersonal skills with a flair for customer service orientation, passion for delivering training, responsibility sharing and act as a facilitator to the trainees.
This job will require travelling within the region across retail/hospital based pharmacies for on the job training purpose.
Work Week : Mon – Sat (6 days/week)
APPLY ON BELOW MAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database