On behalf of Ratnagiri District Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, applications are invited from the candidates in the prescribed format for the following post on purely contractual basis. Fill the said application in the google form link and print it along with the application and send the application by post or directly to the District Health Officer Office, Health Department, G.P. To be submitted to this office, Ratnagiri
Post : Pharmacist - 01 ST Post
Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from Recognised institute.
Location : Rural Hospital, Guhagar
Experience : 1 Year Experience
Salary : Rs.17,000/- pm
1) The posts in the advertisement are purely contractual in nature and not regular posts of the State Government.
2) The selected candidate will be appointed on contractual basis for 11 months.
3) The selected candidates will have to accept the terms and conditions prepared by the committee and submit the agreement on a bond paper of Rs.100/-.
4) Experience will not be accepted if the experience certificate is not attached. (Experience after obtaining educational qualification will be considered, experience before holding educational qualification should not be mentioned.) Experience required for the post applied for will be considered. In addition, any other experience will not be considered.
5) Age Limit 1) Maximum age limit for the post of MBBS, Specialist and Super Specialist is 70 years 2) Maximum age limit for the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Technician, Counsellor, Pharmacist is 65 years 3) Maximum age limit for other posts is 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category and 5 years relaxation for employees under National Health Officer
6) It is mandatory for applicant above 60 years to submit physical fitness certificate certified by District Surgeon.
7) Out of the above posts for technical posts Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer e. It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the corresponding council for the posts.
8) Honorable Joint Director (Industry), National Health Mission, Mumbai No. RASO / Manpower / Reservation / 24546-774 / 2016, dated 20.07. According to the letter dated 2016, if the required reserved category candidates are not available, candidates from other categories possessing the educational qualification required for the post will be considered.
9) According to the said advertisement only the applications of the candidates whose applications are received within the prescribed period will be considered. Applications received by this office in any other context will not be considered.
10) The list of eligible / ineligible candidates in the selection process as well as the selection list will be published on the website of Ratnagiri NIC and Zilla Parishad.
11) Since the recruitment process will be done in a very logical and transparent manner on the basis of merit, no one should fall prey to any temptation.
12) Recommendation or pressure for selection will disqualify the candidate.
13) Suspension / cancellation of recruitment process / change in recruitment process All officers Hon. Reserved at the level of Chief Executive Officer. No one can make any claim about this.
14) Superspecialists and Specialists, Medical Officers, Medical Officers in case of non-receipt of application for the MBBS post, will be recruited through direct interview every Thursday of every month on monthly remuneration basis or on call basis / part time till the post is filled.
15) Under the National Health Mission. As per the government decision dated 01.07.2005, the condition of small family has been implemented, It will be mandatory to submit the affidavit of small family attached with the application form.
Attested photocopies of required documents -
1) Mark sheet and certificates regarding educational qualification (Semester pattern candidates should mention average marks while mentioning marks on the application form.)
2) School Leaving Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate / Aadhaar Card
3) Work Experience Certificate in Govt / Semi Govt.
4) Registration Certificate (updated renewal)
5) Certified Copy of Caste Certificate
Application Procedure :
1) Interested candidates must fill the application form given in the following google form link. Similarly, the application form should be typed or printed on one side of white thick paper of A4 size and filled in in legible letters.
2) The name of the post and the name of the unit/room should be mentioned in bold letters on the envelope.
3) If applying for more than one post, candidates should submit separate application form for each post along with fee.
4) Candidates from open category need to pay application fee of Rs.150/- and candidates from reserved category need to pay application fee of Rs.100/-. Application fee is to be paid through online mode (Phone Pay / GPay / UPI / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking) to Account No. 11149266074 State Bank of India District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri IFSC Code SBIN0000467 and its UTI / UTR Transaction No. It is mandatory to make clear mention in google sheet and application. Also, it is mandatory to attach the receipt of the amount paid online along with the actual application. Otherwise the application will be disqualified. Also, the candidates who will not be able to pay the fee online, in the name of District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Ratnagiri, D.D. Should be withdrawn and paid with fees. D.D. Must be Payable at Ratnagiri. Original D.D. by writing his own name after Didi. should be submitted along with the application.
5) The application in the prescribed format attached along with attested copies of required marks and certificates should be delivered to the office of District Health Officer, Zilla Parishad, Ratnagiri in person or by post within the office hours till 18/08/2022.
Applications with the following deficiencies will be rejected
Incomplete application form in Google Form.
Applications from candidates not possessing the prescribed qualifications.
Applications not in the prescribed format or not properly made.
Text incomplete or wrongly filled application form, tampered application form.
Applications without signatures, attested copies of required mark sheets and certificates or applications without proper indication of similar information.
Last Date : 18/08/2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database