National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Scientist C (Non- Medical)
Online Applications are invited for the following vacancy under ICMR Extra-mural Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled on purely temporary basis at MRHRU, Dahanu in Palghar District. All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding details of interview later.
Title of Project : “Central Sector Scheme for establishment of Model Rural Health Research Units (MRHRU)” funded by Department of Health Research
No of post : 01 UR
Stipend : Rs. 67,000/- + 8% HRA pm as per rules
Essential qualification : 1st class Master degree in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Sciences subjects from a recognized University with 4 years research experience in related field. Or 2nd class Master Degree with Ph.D. in relevant subject from recognized University with 4 years experience.
Desirable : Additional Post- doctoral research/ training experience in Molecular Biology/ Immunology/Microbi ology. Knowledge of Computer Applications and Data Management
Age Limit : 40 years
Duration : Initially upto 31.03.2023
1. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per GoI rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview depending upon the number of candidates.
8. It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected
9. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
10. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
11. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he / she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
12. Candidates unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
13. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
14. Preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
15. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information.
Last Date : on or before 22.08.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database