AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Research Assistant
Applications are invited for filling up of following post under the State-Level Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL), Department of Microbiology, AIIMS-Raipur, Chhattisgarh, purely on contractual basis as per below mentioned details.
Consolidated Fixed Salary per month : Rs. 31,000/-
Age (in years) : 21-35
Duration of Employment : Till June 2023, extendable depending on the budget grant and approval from the funding agency.
Job Location : State-level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur.
1. Masters degree in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences.
2. Minimum 1 year experience in diagnostic Microbiology/ Molecular Diagnosis laboratory.
Desirable qualifications :
Working knowledge of Computer application (Word / Power point / Excel)
Job description :
Perform all types of laboratory investigations, primarily related to but not restricted to Viral diseases, that are received in the laboratory. Active participation in outbreak investigation, if any in Chhattisgarh. Maintenance of all documentation in terms of inventory / log book / SOP/ raising demand for any equipment, chemicals, plasticwares, glassware or diagnostic kits. Completion of any work assigned by PI, Co-PI, Scientist ‘C’ and Scientist ‘B’ in smooth functioning of VRDL.
Terms and Conditions
• The above- mentioned vacancy is for a fixed tenure till June 2023.
• The selection will not be an employment on AIIMS Raipur pay-roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of tenure from the date of joining of duties and there is no liability of AIIMS Raipur administration or on the Principal Investigator, State-VRDL, AIIMS Raipur, for permanent employment in AIIMS, Raipur. Also, the candidates will have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Candidates have to download the application form from the AIIMS Raipur and submit the same with self -attested Xerox copy of the certificates. The scanned copy of the duly filled application form along with certified copies of relevant documents should be emailed at [email protected], with a copy to [email protected] on or before 26th August 2022 by 05:00PM.
• The candidate needs to submit the application as per the format. No change in the heading of column to be made. The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed. One recent self- signed passport sized color photographs is to be pasted on the assigned place on the first page of the application format. Annexures should include scanned copies of educational qualifications, Experience certificates, Identity proof in the form of Adhaar card, Class Xth certificate for proof of age, scientific publications and other relevant documents. The application form and the documents should be emailed in a zip folder titled as the Candidate’s name with RA in bracket. E.g. Mukesh Kumar (RA)
• Applications that are not sent in the attached format will be rejected.
The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college website by 31st August 2022. The candidates are advised to check the college website aiimsraipur.edu.in for the date, time and venue of the interview/ written test for the selection of candidate. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 50 per post. Selection is based purely on merit basis.
Date and time of Walk in Interview : Will be notified on AIIMS Raipur website, alongwith the list of eligible candidates. During interview/written test the eligible candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publications and experience certificate, identity proof, along with two photographs and set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates and relevant documents.
Venue : Gate No. 05, Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, All IndiaInstitute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database