Applications are invited for the following posts under the District Medical &Health officer at Medak District from eligible candidates.
Post : Pharmacist
Mode of Recruitment : Outsourcing Basis
No. Of vacancies : 03
Qualification : D. Pharmacy / Pharm.D / B. Pharmacy training course certificate recognized by The Government. * Registered with Pharmacy council of India
Period of service engage : The services of the Pharmacist on Outsourcing basis through the empanelled outsourcing agencies only for a period of up to 31-03-2022 or till the actual need ceases, whichever is earlier.
Method of Recruitment
• The posts above may be filled on the basis of Merit .
• The Merit list will be prepared by the following ratio ;
• 90% marks for qualifying marks.
• 10% marks for weight age of age after 18 years @ o.5 marks per year.
• Roster Method applicable for ANMs post.
• The minimum age is 18years and the maximum age is 34 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on. 01-07-2021 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules.
• For S.C., S.T & B.Cs - 05 years.
• For Ex-servicemen - 03 years.
• For Disabled persons – 10 years. The Recruitment and selection process will be conducted
on the basis of Government rules Regulations as per the Guidelines issued by the T.S.
• Local and Non-local criteria may be followed by the new system .
• the selection process will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination,
age, order of merit, and rule of reservation.. RoR as pet the presidential order.
Schedule for the filling up of the certain posts as follows
Start date of receipt of applications : 26-08-2021
Last Date of receipt of applications : 31-08-2021
Scrutiny of applications : 07-09-2021
Display of provisional Merit list & call for Objections : 09-09-2021
Last Date of receipt of objections and reply to candidates : 11-09-2021
Display of Final merit list and selection list : 17-09-2021
The following certificates Xerox copies shall be enclosed with application forms.
1. Application form.
2. SSC memo.
3. Intermediate memo .
4. Bonafide certificates . 1st to X th class.
5. Caste certificate issued by T.S. Government .
6. Required qualification certificates ( ANMs / Pharmacist )
- Provisional certificate.
- Registration certificate.
- Memo marks certificate.
7. Apprenticeship certificate for vocational course candidates.
8. Physically handicapped certificate from SADARAN.
9. Application fee of Rs. 100/- paid through D.D. in favour of A.O. DM&HO. Medak in any Nationalized Bank.
See All Other Jobs in our Database