The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAM) for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I UNDER THE PROJECT (GAP-3106) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
Post : Project Associate -I [Two Positions]
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. / M.S. Pharm / M.Pharm in Organic / Pharmaceutical / Natural Products / Medicinal Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable : Research experience in isolation and purification of natural products and organic synthesis.
Upper age limit : 35 years
Monthly Emoluments (Rs) : (i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Project Title : “Exploting chemical ecology for IPM: Deciphering the phyto-semiochemicals involved in insect-plant interactions of major crop pests of North East Region-India”
The positions are co-terminus with the project GAP-3106. Duration of the project is up to 31st March 2024.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/ CSIR provisions
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE
3. Application (Google form) for these positions can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website (iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 06.08.2021 up to 5:00 pm.
4. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 06.08.2021 up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
5. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and date for
Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 07.08.2021.
6. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the
allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
7. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
8. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
9. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee. 10. In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form.
11. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
12. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/ empanelment shall stand cancelled.
Last Date for Applying Online : 06.08.2021 up to 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database