National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for online interview. Details regarding online interview dates will be informed later.
Post : Research Assistant
No. of vacancy : 01
Stipend : Rs 29,565/- pm
Title of project : "Community based screening and management of Latent Tuberculosis in under-five children from Urban Slums in Mumbai" funded by DHR
Essential qualification : Graduate in Science / relevant Subjects/from a recognized university with three experience from a recognized institution or Master's degree in the relevant subject.
Desirable : Master's degree in Life Sciences / related subjects with experience in handling clinical samples and performing ELISA
Age Limit : 30 Years
Duration : One Year
1. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates can join online Interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
11. Candidates, who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same are not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
13. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
Online Applications are invited before 25-08-2021_for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH (Mumbai). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database