MPOnline project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 18
Pay Scale : 5200-20200 + 2400 Grade Pay
Educational Qualification :
Candidates passed 12th examination in Biology, Chemistry and Physics from 10 + 2 education system.
Pharmacist Degree / Diploma from recognized institute.
M.P. Live registration of Pharmacist from Pharmacy Council.
According to the provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service (Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes) Act, 1994 (No. 21 of 1994) and Madhya Pradesh Gazette 530 dated December 24, 2019, the following verticals for the candidates Reservation will be applicable:
Scheduled Tribes - 20 percent
Scheduled Castes - 16 percent
Other Backward Classes - 27 percent
Economically Weaker Section - 10 percent
The examination fee for unreserved category candidates is Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of GST) for ( Rs.800/- MP online fee + Rs. 200 /- for institution)
for reserved category candidates Rs. 900/- (inclusive of GST) for (Rs.800/- MP online fee + Rs. 100 /- for institution ) One-time MP for correction in online application.
Online portal fee Rs. 50/- + GST Will be payable .
After the examination, MP will be given for the objection on each question related to the question paper. Online portal fee Rs. 50/- + GST Will be payable.
1. Aadhar registration of the candidate is mandatory.
2. It will be mandatory to bring the original photo identity card in the examinations. The candidate can choose any one of Voter ID, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Passport as the original photo identity card. UIDAI The e-Aadhaar will be valid only if it is verified by UIDAI. In the absence of original photo ID, the candidate will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
3. In addition to the original identity card, it is mandatory for the candidate to bring information about his Aadhar card / e-Aadhaar card / photocopy of Aadhar card / Aadhar number / Aadhar VID. Multilevel biometric verification is mandatory at the time of admission to the examination and during the examination.
4. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center till the reporting time in the examination. After this, the candidates who come late will not be eligible for admission.
5. The use of electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, log tables and copy sheets etc. is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
6. The candidates can get their admit card for the online examination only through the online application form number. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the application number number with you, for which all the responsibility will be of the applicant.
7. Black ball point pen to the applicant at the examination center and It is mandatory to bring the admit card downloaded from the MP Online portal.
8. The medium of examination will be English / Hindi.
9. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall after the commencement of the examination till the end of the examination.
10. At the time of filling the application form, any of the certificates of the candidates will be examined by M.P. will not be done online. The original documents of the candidates will be verified by the institution. Therefore, the eligibility of the candidates in the computer based online examination will be completely provisional.
11. It will be mandatory for the candidates to have live registration in the employment office of Madhya Pradesh state.
Start Date of Online Application : 23 July 2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22 August 2021
Start Date for Correction of Errors in Application : 20 August 2021
Last Date for Correction in Application : 23 August 2021
Last Date Admit Card Issue : Will be informed separately.
Date and Time Date : Will be informed separately.
See All Other Jobs in our Database