For those posts to be filled in the reservation of newly included Divyang category and in the reservation of newly included parallel category only as prescribed in Official applications are being invited at maharddzp.com. The details of reservation of newly included disabled category and reservation of newly included parallel category for recruitment are as mentioned in the statement in paragraph 3.
Post : Pharmacist
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from Recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age lmit : 18 years to 45 Years
Level / Level of Examination
1. The level of questions in the examination shall not be less than the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the service admission rules of those posts.
2. The standard of examination for the posts for which degree is the minimum qualification will be the same as the standard of degree examination of recognized universities in India. However, the standard of question papers in Marathi and English subjects will remain the same as the standard of examination (class 12) in higher secondary schools.
Procedure for selection through offline examination
As per the Government Resolution dated 13th June 2018 of the General Administration Department, the following procedure will be followed while filling up the posts in Group-C category.
1. While selecting candidates for all the posts in Group C, an examination of 200 marks will be conducted.
2. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in such examination, a selection list will be prepared from the candidates who get at least 45% marks.
3. Pharmacist, the questions of the technical part of the posts in this technical category will remain through the English medium.
The selection list and its term shall be valid for 1 year prepared by the selection committee or up to the date on which the vacancies are considered while preparing the selection list, whichever is later. This selection list will then expire.
Candidates are not required to submit any documents while submitting application for the examination. During the process of document verification, the required documents for the post will be verified.
General Terms and Conditions
a) Candidate should be a citizen of India
b) Candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra State Domicile Certificate required
c) Government of Maharashtra General Administration Department Government Circular Circulars
The Government of Maharashtra in the Karnataka-Karnataka border area can apply for the above post by submitting the claim in the prescribed form to the competent authority will remain mandatory.
Last Date : 14th September, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database