In accordance with the Central Governments notification dated January 4, 2021 and Government Resolution dated January 21, 2021 of the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistants, Ministry, Mumbai, the Rural Development Department issued a Government Resolution on February 22, 2021 to ensure posts for the disabled. Is done. Newly included as per Government Resolution No. Sankir 2020 / Q.No.99 / Aastha 8, dated 14th June, 2021 in the advertisement of the month of March, 2019, in addition to the category of persons with disabilities related to the health department given in the advertisement dated 22nd February, 2021. It has been approved to fill the posts in the category of disabled by nomination. Also, as the reservation of Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) has been canceled, the reserved seats in this category have been converted into reserved (open) seats.
To increase or decrease this parallel reservation, approval has been given by the Government of Maharashtra, Rural Development Department dated 25.06.2021. Also, the Government of Maharashtra has approved the publication of a letter dated 20.08.2021 from the Rural Development Department and the Government Corrigendum dated 20.08.2021 to publish advertisements for the new category of the disabled as well as for the newly added parallel reservation category in the open category.
Post : Pharmacist - 03 posts
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India.
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
3. Domicile certificate required.
Method of Application
1. Applications will be accepted online only.
2. Eligible candidates will be required to apply for web based online through the website maharddzp.com within the following period.
2. Candidates who have submitted their applications in the month of March 2019, as mentioned in the public disclosure, the period of giving option - dated 01.09.2021 to 14.09.2021
4. Date of accepting online application for the posts mentioned in the advertisement - dated 01.09.2021 to 21.09.2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database