The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003 to achieve the following mission, goal and objectives.
Applications are invited from deserved and suitable candidates for the following post under the project: e-GUNA: Sensory assessment for quality of fermented foods from North-East India under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, jointly implemented by: C-DAC, Kolkata, Institute of Bioresources & Sustainable development (IBSD), Imphal, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad, and National Institute of Technology (NIT), Nagaland.
Post : Research Associate (01)
Age Limit : 35 Years
Fellowship/ Consolidated pay : Rs. 54,000 + 8 % HRA per month
Duration : Two years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Qualification : PhD in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Bioinformatics/ Life sciences (Desirable: Good exposure in Foodborne pathogens detection using molecular techniques)
1. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
3. The upper age limit for above mentioned post is relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms.
4. Name of the project and applied position should be clearly written on front of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS. 5. Application form should accompany self attested copies of educational certificates and mark sheets along with birth certificate
6. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
7. Last date of submission of application form is 15 days from the date of advertisement.
8. Application should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal-795001, Manipur. Scanned copy of application form can be sent to the email email@example.com and hard copy should also be sent by post/submit personally.
See All Other Jobs in our Database