Work as Key Accounts and Market Access Lead at Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Post : Key Accounts and Market Access Lead
• Oversee and supervise the national Key Accounts team
• Maximize revenue generation from BMS India products in the government institutions.
• Establish strong processes in executing all government/non-government tenders and other supply/pricing contracts.
• Conceptualize, plan and organize new strategies for brand inclusions in various tenders and expand the government business
• Control Outstandings customer-wise and reduce overdue through strong process orientation.
• Identify and work with appropriate business partners (eg. Distributors).
• Management of external stake holders/ business partners like Channel Partners / Debt collection agencies
• Lead the annual brand plan and budgeting process for the government business
• Ensure accurate long term forecasting and oversee monthly demand planning process
• Relentlessly maintain and develop a compelling culture of compliance
Candidate Profile :
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA preferred
• Strong command of English and Hindi required
• 7+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience within competitive therapeutic field (oncology experience is preferred)
• Minimum 5 years experience in the Government/ Institutional Business
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing direct reports
• In-depth understanding of local issues relative to the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare environment and competitive forces
• Effective strong presentation skills with the ability to create energy and excitement
• Knowledge and understanding of pricing & reimbursement, regulatory affairs, market access
• Mastery of financial principles and how to manage budgets, control expenses and manage product performance
• Ability to identify and quantify potential impact of government measures
• Highly developed negotiation & influencing skills, building strong relationship with both internal partners and external providers
• Ability to challenge the status quo and act as a catalyst & facilitator for change
Experience : 2-7 years
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree or higher, MBA
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales and Marketing Management
Req ID : R1526816
End Date : 15th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database