United States Pharmacopeia looking for Scientist | MPharm, MSc
USP is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected class. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
Post : Scientist II (Bioanalytical) – Biologics
Summary of the Position
This is a hands-on, non-supervisory position in which the incumbent applies their knowledge and practical experience in execution of bioanalytical projects on collaborative testing of reference standards, documentary standards and characterization of biological products. Additionally, the incumbent will also actively engage and contribute in verification, international and national reference standard development programs as assigned.
• Aligns with USP’s mission, goals and objectives; complies with USP’s guidelines and other requirements.
• Plans and executes Compendial, Verification and R&D projects for product classes such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, antibiotics and any other biological products as assigned.
• Prepare project reports as per USP’s quality systems and procedures.
• Demonstrates strong skills and expertise in Bioanalytical methods in the areas of Chromatography, Colorimetric assays, Electrophoresis & Mass spectrometry.
• Routinely applies personal experience, academic training, and technical insights to troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory.
• Complies with USP’s Quality Management System and assists group leaders in implementing process improvements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology)/ M. Tech (Biotechnology / Bioprocess engineering)/ M. Pharm with expertise on techniques like HPLC, UPLC, Colorimetry, Spectrophotometry & Electrophoresis (IEF, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot)
• Expertise in Mass Spectrometry (Characterization/Quantification) & Capillary Electrophoresis would be preferred.
• Understanding of QMS along with good communication skills is a must.
• Ability to plan, design, execute, trouble shoot, and resolve technical issues within the scope.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Sc. / M. Tech. / M. Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : (Bioanalytical) – Biologics
End Date : 30th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database