Quality Assurance Officer Job at Unichem Laboratories | MPharm, BPharm
Unichem Laboratories Ltd Promoted by the late Mr. Amrut Mody, a pioneer of the Indian pharmaceuticals business, Unichem Laboratories has grown to become one of India's most respected pharmaceutical companies. It is committed to deliver better health through superior products. By combining strategic research and in-depth industry knowledge, Unichem aims to transform itself into a global pharmaceutical drug Company with an increasing focus on cutting-edge research and developed markets.
Post : Officer - Quality Assurance
• Monitoring of the sampling activities in the validation batches.
• Providing information to the shop floor on the validation requirements.
• Performing the IPQA rounds & compliance verification.
• To support in the closure of abnormalities, events, deviations and validations.
• Validation activities to be done as per the predefined criteria and to provide the inputs on timely manner to make the validation successful.
• To report the abnormalities during the validation batches sampling in time.
• To Support the validation execution in terms of events, deviations & validation report closures.
• The additional activity is going to include in the quality assurance function.
Candidate should be able to read, write and speak properly in English Language.
A candidate should be having at least 60% overall academics record.
Hike in Salary :
Hike in salary will not be given more than 20% on the salary specified in the job positing. (Kindly apply only who are interested in Specific salary)
Notice Period :
This vacancy is for Ghaziabad location and are urgent basis, will not entertain candidates above 1 month notice period.
Experience : 1 to 3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad, ghaziabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Assurance
End Date : 30th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database