PPIC Department Job at USV Pvt. Ltd | MSc, B.Pharm, MBA
USV Pvt. Ltd is 58 year old leading healthcare company which began as a joint venture with USV&P Inc. USA, a subsidiary of Revlon. Our product offering today includes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Fixed Dosages Formulations (FDF), Peptides, Biosimilars and Injectables. These are manufactured in our cGMP compliant plants located in India.
Post : Executive / Sr. Executive
• To prepare monthly Production plan and circulate to all stake holders.
• Follow up for RM/PM.
• Follow up with the QC team for release of RM & to ensure timely availability of released RM & PM for production.
• Provide the dispatch plan for Air & Sea shipment to all stake holders including HO Logistics to ensure timely dispatches from plant.
• Provide the monthly & weekly production schedule to production & QC base on market priority on available RM/PM.
• Material planning & scheduling of R & D batches without affecting the commercial production.
• Preparing monthly reports. Prepare plan verses actual production data.
• Exposure on the Production Planning in pharmaceutical sector is needed either in current or previous roles.
Experience : 5 to 6 years
Qualification : B.Pharmacy / M.Sc / MBA
Location : Daman
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : PPIC
End Date : 30th August, 2020
Interested candidates send their Resume to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database