Pharmacist Jobs under Health & Family Welfare Department
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitation and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State. State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kalimpong invites application from the eligible candidates as per criteria mentioned with attached notification against the vacant posts.
Post : Pharmacist
Notification Number : DH&FWS/KPG/2020/03
No. of Post : 02 (UR-1, SC-1)
Place of Engagement : U-PHC
Nature of Engagement : Purely on Contractual Basis
Eligibility Criteria : The candidate should have two years Diploma in pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) recognised by the Government of West Bengal and registered as “A” Category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Weightage will be given for Higher Qualification. The Candidates must have proficiency in local language and must have efficiency in computers including MS office and internet.
Age : Upper age limit 40 years
Remuneration : Rs. 16.860/- consolidated per month
Method of Selection : Scoring & walk-in-interview
Scoring will be done on the as per the following criteria:-
D-Pharma : 60 (based on % of marks obtained in the examination)
B-Pharma : 70 (based on % of marks obtained in the examination)
M-Pharma : 80 (based on % of marks obtained in the examination)
Computer Test : 15
Interview : 05
Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks to qualify for the post.
Note: For the above mentioned position the application must be permanent resident of West Bengal. Age relaxation will be given for the reserved candidates as per govt. Norms.
General information for the Applicants/Candidates:
1. Only online Applications will be accepted .No need to send Hard copy/print copy of the online from by post. Applications forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled .If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
2. If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
3. The essential qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must be completed within the first date of online application.
4. Hard copy/print copy of the online submitted from (printed with the last date of online application) should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose.
5. No rounding off of marks will be granted. Proportionate marking upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
6. Caste certificate issued within the first date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal,only will be accepted.
7. In case of PWD candidates, Disability certificate issued within the first date of online application ,by the competent authorities of West Bengal only, will be accepted.
8. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required essential qualification for the above mentioned position, till the first date of online application.
9. The decision of the competent authorities regarding the recruitment is final.
10. For any queries and assistance related to the posts or regarding form fill up please contact
11. Last date of submission of online form along with documents is -Midnight of 25th August, 2020.
Application must be sent in scanned and PDF version in prescribed proforma attached herewith to the e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.08.2020 (speed post/ registered post/ courier service not required) along with self attested all testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experiences etc in scanned and PDF version. The (Candidate should mention the name of the post applied for at the space mentioned as subject. The cut off date for calculation of age will be 10.08.2020.
See All Other Jobs in our Database