Join Indian Army as Sepoy Pharma - Recruitment rally in Rajasthan
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today's world. Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Soldier Pharma (Sepoy Pharma)
Army Rect Rally be held for eligible candidates. All eligible candidates of Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Nagaur districts for SOL NA/NA (VET) and Sep D Pharma cat on announcement during the period from 07 Oct 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location and venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 08 Aug 2020 to 22 Sep 2020.
Age (Years) : 19-25 years (01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001)
Minimum Physical QR
Height (CM) : 170
Weight (KG) : 50
Chest (CM) : 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
10 + 2 or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English qualified in DPharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individual qualified in BPharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
Note. Education certificate issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :
(a) Admit Card : Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph : Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photography paper in white background not more than three month old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
(ii) Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
(d) Domicile Certificate : Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity, Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of their native state in English (i.e from mee seva). Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
(e) Caste Certificate : Caste Certificate affixed with photographs (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph) of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate : Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM. (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate : School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Headmaster, where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate : Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months
(j) Unmarried Certificate : Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
SOS / SOEX / SOW / SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents :- (i) Relation Certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by the Records Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Records Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with Office Seal/Stamp is enclosed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit att as per Appx.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-servicemen also to be produced, Name and Date of Birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
5. Special Instructions.
(a) Candidates should bring their Aadhar linked mobile phone to facilitate documentation for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
(b) Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of Rajasthan website (EMitra).
(c) Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son name ____ date of birth ____ for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my son during screening”.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to any one for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age / overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus / fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death / injury / loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance / dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity bond is mandatory requirement.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
18. Mobile phones, smart watches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
19. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
20. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
21. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
22. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Last Date : 08 Aug 2020 to 22 Sep 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database