Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm in Formulation & API units at Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Post : Exe/Sr. Exe
Central Validation team of formulation & API units
Qualification : B.Sc/B. Pharm/M.Sc/M.Pharm
Experience : 2 to 7 years
Job Location : Panelav & Karakhadi, Vadodara-Gujarat.
• Performing analytical method validation/transfer/verification activities/QC validation.
• Performing related substance, residual solvent, assay and PSD method validation as per ICH guidelines.
• Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols, reports and exposure on GLP and GDP.
• Hands on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC/GC MS, ICP MS, LCMS, UV, KF, FTIR, pHmeter, polarimeter.
• Exposure on software like Empower 3 and Labware LIMS would be added advantage.
Desired profiles : Only pharmaceutical regulated plant experience candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for the interview in the last six months are not eligible to apply.
• Due to regulation of social distancing, prior appointment for personal interview is mandatory.
• For interview appointment, Email updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your interview time.
• Without appointment, no candidate will be allowed in the interview.
Walk in Interview
Date & Day : 22nd August 2020 Saturday
Time : 9:30 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
Sanskriti Hall, Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital, Alembic-Gorwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390003.
See All Other Jobs in our Database