Government Pharmacist Job in Siddhartha Medical College
Siddhartha Medical College was established by Siddhartha Academy of General and Technical Education, Vijayawada -10 in November, 1980 with an annual intake of 100 students. As this is a statewide college admissions will be done following six point formula.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of filling up existing vacancies & additional sanctioned posts of Staff Nurses, Ministerial services, Paramedical, Lab Technicians, Class-VI and Pharmacists on outsourcing/contract basis under the control of Director of Medical Education, A.P., Vijayawada to work in Super specialty Hospital, Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada initially for a period of one year.
Post: Pharmacist Gr-II (3 posts)
Pay Scale: 21230-63010
Consolidated Pay: 28000
Mode of appointment: Contract
2) 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy Course recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
METHOD OF SELECTION
a) Total Marks 100
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination i.e aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying Examination
c) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% ,marks will be to the staff working in 104(MMU) in HDS/ CDS/ Aarogyasri/ Trauma care/APSACS and other government of India schemes on contract /outsourcing basis.
d) Upto10 marks at I mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 year of age as on 01.07.2020
a) For SC’s /ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05years.
b) For Ex-Servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For physically Challenged Persons 10 Years.
APPLICATION PROCESS FEE
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two hundred only) to the 33662200006560 of Syndicate Bank, SMC Branch, Vijayawada IFSC Code SYNB0003366. (SC, ST & PH categories are exempted from payment of fee)
NOTE: Original receipt/counter foil shall be enclosed to the application. Other wise the same will summarily be rejected.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should download the application from the website smcvja.in and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post /in person and handover in inward Tappals section in the office of the Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada on or before 05.00 PM on August 2020.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The appointments are purely temporary and on contract/outsourcing basis as mentioned.
2. The candidates should work in Super specialty Hospital, SMC, Vijayawada, or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled –in application.
1. Mark memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Provisional Pass Certificates.
3. SSC or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
4. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
5. Study certificates from 4th class to 10th class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven year preceding to SSC in case of private study.
6. Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurses post with up to date renewal.
7. Certificate of Registration in AP Paramedical Board for the candidate applying for the post of Lab Technician Gr.II.
8. Physically Handicapped certificate (SADARAM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H quota.
9. Original receipt /counterfoil for the application processing fee paid in the Account No. 33662200006560 of Syndicate Bank, SMC Branch, Vijayawada.
10. Service Certificate issued by the controlling Officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract/outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
Applications submitted without required particulars, without signature of the candidate and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
NOTE; The staff nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 Shall apply afresh for the post notified now.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment process will be done under the personal supervision of Collector and Dist. Magistrate. Krishna and Joint Collector (Development) Krishna transparently according to merit, weight age and rule of reservation etc. Hence, they are advised not to resort for any unethical practices and cooperate with the Dist selection Committee for transparent selection of candidates.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLGE,
VIJAYAWADA, KRISHNA DISTRICT.
See All Other Jobs in our Database