Glenmark Pharma looking for Senior Manager in Project Management | M.Pharm, MBA
Glenmark is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity) with eight molecules in various stages of clinical development. The company has a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. Its subsidiary, Glenmark Generics Limited has a fast growing and robust US generics business.
Post : Senior Manager - Project Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will be responsible for handling In-licensed and CMO development Projects for US Market and managing licensing projects and key launches for ROW market like Brazil, Mexico, Russia etc.
- The job profile requires managing and coordinating key project activities with internal (R&D, IPM, Operations, Supply Chain, Portfolio, logistics, QA/QC, Regulatory, BE/ Clinical, PK etc) and external (development partner, CRO, CMO etc) stake holders. The position also require to publish project status report and escalate critical path activities for resolution in the project update meetings with leadership team
- Work closely with country RA and Quality team, Demand -Supply planning team , OPS and R&D TT team to ensure on time launches for key markets like Brazil, Russia and Mexico
- Work closely with BD, R&D, RA and external stake holders to ensure on time support for the in-licensing or out-licensing deals for ROW Markets
• Coordinating project activities with IL and CMO partner and internal stake holders ensure that project deliverables are met within agreed timelines, scope and cost
• Coordinating with supply and demand planning team to ensure on time launch of products for key ROW Markets like BR, RU and MX Publishing.
• Coordinating with internal and external stake holders to ensure key deliverables are met for BD licensing deals.
• Publishing project status updates and presenting to internal and external stake holders on regular basis. On time escalation of the critical path activities for decision making to ensure that project timelines do not get impacted
Education : M.Pharm , MBA or PMP will be an added advantage.
Experience: About 10-12 yrs. Technical experience in R&D is required
Knowledge and Skills (Functional / Technical) : Hands on experience in Formulation development and filing of IL and CMO projects is required
Leadership / Managerial Attributes
1. Effective Communication coordination and presentation skills
2. Coordination & Problem solving
Experience : 10-12 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, MBA
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Project Management
End Date : 20th September, 2020
If the above job description matches with your profile then please email your CV at email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database