National Institute of Cancer prevention and research (NICPR) was initially established as Cytology Research Centre (CRC) by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016 acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers. NICPR has since made significant contributions in the field of cervical cancer research.
Post : Project Coordinator (Unreserved) - 01
Walk-In Interview in Project entitled “WHO FCTC Global Knowledge Hub on Smokeless Tobacco” under Dr. Shalini Singh. Director & Scientist-G at National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida
Name of Project : WHO FCTC Global Knowledge Hub on Smokeless Tobacco
Place of posting : NICPR, Noida
Essential qualification with Experience
Ph.D in lifesciences (Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, molecular biology) with 3 yrs research experience in relevant fields or M.Sc in lifesciences (Bioinformatics. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, molecular biology) with 6 yrs research experience in relevant fields
Desirables : Experience in system biology, docking and simulation. Fluorescence activated cell sorting. Toxicity analysis, hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem cell, primary and secondary cell line works, cell signaling
• Will be responsible to work and coordinate with project officer, field investigator and IT specialist with the directions of experts under the guidance of hub in charge
• Provide research support to the project team
• In-silico chemical component interaction
• In-vitro toxicity testing on cell lines
Age limit : Not exceeding 40 Years
Emoluments : Rs. 65,000/- fixed per month
Duration of the project : 1 years (extendable)
Duration of contract : One Year (renewable on the basis of performance)
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/Govt.
3. Appointment is terminable with one-month notice from either side.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
5. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC. PwD as per Govt, rules.
6. Age will be counted on 01.07.2020.
7. No travel charges w ill be paid to attend the interview.
8. Date of walk-in-interview for various posts has been scheduled as below :
Project Coordinator on 12.08.2020
a. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
9. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
10. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
11. Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
12. Candidate will download the attached format and fdl the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. Candidate will bring the completed application and submit the same on above schedule date of walk-in-interview. The original documents will be tallied same day before entry to interview-.
13. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
14. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/PanCard/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination/interview.
15. Reservation certificate should be asGovt, of India Rules.
16. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application.
17. Persons already in regular/permancnt service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
18. The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Dircctor from time to time.
19. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other formal will be rejected.
20. No additional time will be given to submit any document etc. later on after interview.
21. Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for interview.
Date of Walk-in interview : 12th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database